Accusations out of the woodwork
6 responses | 0 likes
Started by wglassfo - Sept. 26, 2018, 9:52 p.m.

Golly Jeeepers

Will anybody want to run for higher office after this K episode. I saw a photo of K some place and it looked as if he had aged 10 yrs. Worry lines were etched in his face. I think if it was me, I would be tempted to throw in the towel, but on the other hand he can't. He would be ruined for life as would his family

I have no idea if he is sincere or not. My gut says he is telling the truth. Trump faced his acussers head on. Not many people can or want to do that.

We have the same thing in Canada. Seems a person can't even become a political figure with out some one digging up dirt. Some of the dirt proves warranted. But it seems scoring political agendas has replaced all else. I wonder what the political landscape will look like in the future.

Comments
By GunterK - Sept. 26, 2018, 10:35 p.m.
Like Reply

yeap..... accuser #3 is now revealed....represented by no other than Stormy Daniel's lawyer,

In the meantime, the accuser's father was interviewed. He was shocked to find out about this, and revealed that his daughter has money problems and owes the IRS 100,000.

Now we know why this one entered the play.

By TimNew - Sept. 27, 2018, 6:39 a.m.
Like Reply

Ever wonder why Kavanaugh limited himself to  molesting extreme left wing girls who would become activists in the dem party?

Maybe the right wing girls were just too tough...  Yeah,  that must be it.

By mcfarm - Sept. 27, 2018, 7:12 a.m.
Like Reply

oh yes this plat one is hum dinger. 10 separate incidents of gang rape, she was 22 hanging with 15 year olds, and none of it ever was a scandal at the time? Wow, strange damn neighborhood. We used to take hay rides and roast marshmelllows at our parties

By carlberky - Sept. 28, 2018, 7:49 a.m.
Like Reply

" Maybe the right wing girls were just too tough...  Yeah,  that must be it. "

Maybe the right wing girls he knew were just too ugly ...  Yeah,  that might be it.

By TimNew - Sept. 28, 2018, 8:27 a.m.
Like Reply

Ya know,  if you compare right wing women to left wing women,  you'll likely recant that  :-)

Image result for attractive right wing women ugly left wing women

By mojo - Sept. 28, 2018, 8:29 a.m.
Like Reply

"Maybe the right wing girls he knew were just too ugly "