Trumps trade bullyism
8 responses | 0 likes
Started by cliff-e - Sept. 24, 2018, 8:05 a.m.

http://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/apos-bullyism-apos-china-says-080757195.html

Beans down 7 as I post this. Rural America gets screwed again by Trump.

Comments
By carlberky - Sept. 24, 2018, 9:15 a.m.
Like Reply

Don't worry, Cliff. It's all part of "The Art of the Deal ".

I’ve read hundreds of books about China over the decades. I know the Chinese. I’ve made a lot of money with the Chinese. I understand the Chinese mind.”

By mcfarm - Sept. 24, 2018, 10:34 a.m.
Like Reply

so what you libs are saying is you know as much about how this trade seal is going to work as you did the last presidential election? Hillary 96% at 9pm on election nite. You guys are good.

By carlberky - Sept. 24, 2018, 11:25 a.m.
Like Reply

"  You guys are good. "

mc, not only are we good, we're getting better !

By mcfarm - Sept. 24, 2018, 11:33 a.m.
Like Reply

good and getting better? I cannot seriously think of 2 words that are further from what the libs are doing to Kavanaugh and his family. The lynching term Thomas used does not even go far enough to describe this behavior. Shameful is one word although libs long ago forgot to be how to be ashamed.

By carlberky - Sept. 24, 2018, 11:47 a.m.
Like Reply

mc, I am ashamed because I read your post even  though I knew it would be drivel.

By mcfarm - Sept. 24, 2018, 2:25 p.m.
Like Reply

if you think talking about this shameful behavior is drivel that in itself tells me a lot about you and what you would do to wreck a good man and his family .  good luck with that

By carlberky - Sept. 24, 2018, 4:50 p.m.
Like Reply

You're right, it is shameful the way he talks about Obama and Sessions and anyone else who opposes him.

By mcfarm - Sept. 24, 2018, 6:06 p.m.
Like Reply

uhhh dude, I am talking Mr Kavanugh and his family being ruined here