TR? Banks - one part of "Deep State"
4 responses | 0 likes
Started by cfdr - Sept. 13, 2018, 10:33 a.m.

https://tinyurl.com/ycgzperr

One of the comments to this caught my eye:

There are other solutions that work much better than the FED and a debt based money system.

But they would make the banks mere utilities.

And as long as politicians take bribes from banks, that aint gonna happen.

There are many parts to what is called the "Deep State" - the bankers are definitely one of the parts.  As Dick Durban said about DC, they own the place.  And as Herb Stein once said - if something cannot go on forever, it won't.

Comments
By TimNew - Sept. 13, 2018, noon
Like Reply

I could argue that banks in general and the Fed in particular, are the deep state.  The rest of the players are pawns.

By silverspiker - Sept. 13, 2018, 1:39 p.m.
Like Reply

the money changers

די אידישע זענען די מאָנייטשאַנגערס

By cfdr - Sept. 14, 2018, 10:03 a.m.
Like Reply

Tim,  I wouldn't argue that they are, at least, one of the major players - and maybe the major one.  It is, IMHO, however, a very complex system.  Every individual is looking at preserving - and expanding - their own power/influence.  Every organization is doing the same.  Just look at how the "wrecking ball" president has disrupted the Senate and House - how many members are quitting.  Trump has disrupted the money flow to the politicians, IMHO.  Just look at the DOJ and the FBI - how they are desperately trying to hide how they attempted a coup on a duly elected president.  Just look at the US Chamber of Commerce and how it is organizing a movement against Trump in this coming election - he disrupted the money flow to the multinationals.  Look at the Koch brothers - they used to be the perineal target of the Left, and now the Left doesn't know what to do when they are trying to defeat Trump supporters running for office.  And then you have government bureaucrats - they really do not like change.  Israel and the MIC seem to be doing quite well with Trump, don't they?  Google, Facebook, Twitter, Apple, etc. - they are threatened now, it seems - especially if Trump supporters win in November.

Yes, bankers are - and always have been - the major players, it seems.  But, it is a very complex system, IMHO.  I do appreciate the energy that Donald Trump has - at his age.  And even though I have to shake my head at his personal traits, I do appreciate his abilities.  He is most definitely a "pusher." 

By TimNew - Sept. 14, 2018, 10:24 a.m.
Like Reply

If Trump could just keep his mouth shut,  he may go down as one of the best presidents we've ever had.  If you go by economics alone,  he already is. Foreign policy?  Jury still out,  but at least some entries in the win column.