WH officials told shrink that Trump's mental health was deteriorating
6 responses | 0 likes
Started by mojo - Sept. 7, 2018, 10:03 a.m.

Yale shrink says Trump officials reached out to her last fall, suggests his mental state is rapidly deteriorating.

It would seem that matters are far worse than even Donald Trump's fiercest critics have suggested. 

https://www.salon.com/2018/09/06/exclusive-psychiatrist-bandy-lee-says-white-house-officials-told-her-trump-was-unraveling/

Comments
By TimNew - Sept. 7, 2018, 10:11 a.m.
Like Reply

Shouldn't the shrink be advising these infamous unnamed Whitehouse officials on Trump's mental health? Golly,  sure seems like this is backwards. Did this appear before or after the "Alien Abduction" article in your source?

By carlberky - Sept. 7, 2018, 11:18 a.m.
Like Reply

" Did this appear before or after the "Alien Abduction" article in your source? "

Tim, does that mean you are skeptical about the existance of out-of-space Aliens ?

Does this post mean that I'm not?

By TimNew - Sept. 7, 2018, 12:11 p.m.
Like Reply

I am not sure what an out of space alien would be,  but if you are referring to aliens from outer space,  I am reasonably certain that we are not alone in the universe.   For one,  the numerator in that probability fraction is infinity, and number 2,  I have no other explanation for leftist thinking.  It had to originate on another planet.

So,   I am not at all skeptical about their existence.  I am, however skeptical when Billy Bob claims he was abducted, and to wit, the publications that carry his story.  I hold the vast majority of Mojo's sources in similar, if somewhat lesser, regard. 

By carlberky - Sept. 7, 2018, 12:23 p.m.
Like Reply

I guess you could consider an undocumented person who was evicted from their apartment as an out of space alien.

By TimNew - Sept. 7, 2018, 1:40 p.m.
Like Reply

Thanks for the clarification :-)

By JP - Sept. 7, 2018, 3:30 p.m.
Like Reply

"I guess you could consider an undocumented person who was evicted from their apartment as an out of space alien."

And if the entity who was evicted from its apartment happened to originate somewhere off planet, it might best be described as an extralegal out of space alien, and you would need to report it to the Department of Homeland Insecurity immediately.

This thread is becoming, IMO, an example of the very best use that can be made of overtly political posts, regardless of the side of the aisle from whence they emerge, oozing, as they so often do, from primordial goop.