Thread of week; “Imagine”
1 response | 0 likes
Started by WxFollower - Sept. 30, 2026, 8:14 p.m.

Congrats, Mike. I was blown away by the Imagine thread. For that reason and since you’re way too humble to award this to yourself, I’m proclaiming this as thread of the month!

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/123019/

Comments
By metmike - Sept. 30, 2026, 9:52 p.m.
Like Reply

Thanks very much, Larry!

You made my day with your comments.  I have an extremely high regard for your gifted analytical abilities, impeccable character, the tremendous respect that you've always displayed with others here in conversations and your opinions are very important to me. 

We share a ton of very similar beliefs with our mindsets and I consider MarketForum to be a gift/blessing that enables me to share so much with others. 






Besides threads like this being for readers/lurkers here, I will often copy posts/threads like this on Facebook and X. I never have conversations there but instead, use them to generously share solid/authentic messages with the objective of helping others.