I think I found it!
7 responses | 0 likes
Started by joj - Sept. 4, 2018, 1:24 a.m.

An Onion article that will make those who love Trump and those who hate Trump laugh heartily.

https://politics.theonion.com/trump-disapproval-rating-reaches-all-time-none-of-this-1828751716

Comments
By carlberky - Sept. 4, 2018, 5:01 a.m.
Like Reply

I don't think so, joj. The religious right will be offended by the launguage, and since you submitted it, the rest will consider it more Lib attacks on Trump.

By mcfarm - Sept. 4, 2018, 7:25 a.m.
Like Reply

think you are right carl. Reading that was a lot like watching a Kathy griffin skit, as in the one where she holding a severed head of trump....wow what humor

By TimNew - Sept. 4, 2018, 7:34 a.m.
Like Reply

I think the article is humorous but takes poetic license a bit too far when it claims that a large group supports an openly white supremacist. 

I realize the left needs to create demons as they can't rely on facts, but come on......

By mojo - Sept. 4, 2018, 9:39 a.m.
Like Reply

"I realize the left needs to create demons as they can't rely on facts, but come on...…"

Where Trump is concerned, the left doesn't need to create any demons because Trump is ready made, & that is a fact.

By TimNew - Sept. 4, 2018, 10:31 a.m.
Like Reply

I realize you are absolutely sincere based on your very own paradigm.

By JP - Sept. 4, 2018, 1:11 p.m.
Like Reply

"I realize you are absolutely sincere based on your very own paradigm."

Bless his heart!

By metmike - Sept. 4, 2018, 1:35 p.m.
Like Reply

Thanks joj.

Humor is subjective!

Never more obvious in this case. joj subjectively states/thinks that the right will find this funny too, while I read it and thought they would feel completely the  opposite.  

Am thinking the statement below to be very offensive to many(and many of those that think it's funny,  probably are on the left) ;

"At press time, a new poll had found that President Trump’s disapproval rating was now at, Jesus Christ, a sizable portion of the country supports and has always supported an openly white supremacist president and the party he leads, and a bunch of goddamn numerical ratings aren’t going to do a f-ing thing to change that."