The deductive reasoning of the Muller investigation
10 responses | 0 likes
Started by cutworm - Sept. 3, 2018, 10:12 p.m.
Comments
By carlberky - Sept. 4, 2018, 11:30 a.m.
Like Reply

Monty python is always funny, but the Mueller Report has not been released yet, so I can't see the comparison.,

By mcfarm - Sept. 4, 2018, 11:32 a.m.
Like Reply

if you fail to interview the key witnesses {the deep state} what validity would the report have?

By carlberky - Sept. 4, 2018, 11:45 a.m.
Like Reply

IF impeachable offenses are found, what relevance does the deep state have ?

By silverspiker - Sept. 4, 2018, 12:11 p.m.
Like Reply

If horseshoes were hand grenades...

Is Mueller willing to throw a horse shoe in the ol' oatmeal barrel to find out ???

By metmike - Sept. 4, 2018, 2:25 p.m.
Like Reply

Monty Python has some of the funniest stuff ever made..........including that one cutworm!

Here's one of my favorites from Monty Python and the Holy Grail:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QdxC-lNOFJo

By mcfarm - Sept. 4, 2018, 2:37 p.m.
Like Reply

carl as per the conversation in the other thread here in the States we have laws. Rules if you will to live by. Our deep state has so tainted this entire investigation we know likely have "fruit of the poison tree" in every direction....that's what difference it makes

By metmike - Sept. 4, 2018, 5:27 p.m.
Like Reply

So the question about the Mueller investigation is whether it's based on politics or not ?

The answer we get is based on who you ask and the party that they support.

But there can be some objective questions that allow an objective mind to try to form an objective conclusion.

1. If Hillary Clinton had won. Would this same investigation be taking place of the same people for doing the exact things but with a different conclusion to the presidential race?

Or course not. The entire point of the investigation was supposed to be to get to the bottom of the Russia connection and nobody would have cared about this if Trump lost. This tells us with absolute certainty that its biased to one side. Laws were not violated in the eyes of the law...........unless they resulted in the wrong candidate winning.

2. They are only investigating the actions of one side and they have been given unlimited power and resources to find stuff going back many, many years. And there is no overseeing entity that keeps them from expanding the investigation into realms that were not part of the initial investigation. In what world would this not be the recipe for finding numerous crimes? Apply these exact same standards to an investigation of EVERYBODY in Washington today and guess what.........half of them would be charged with crimes. But many are not the targets of this investigation..........only those connected with Donald Trump. Why is it only Donald Trump? Because he surprised(the deep state) and won the election.  Again, if he had lost, there would be no investigation. 

3. The hilarious/ironic thing is the completely ignoring of all crimes committed by Hillary Clinton for over a decade.  Oh yeah, they already did that investigation................errrr, I mean matter(according to the verbiage chosen by Loretta Lynch to present it to the public a certain way) and they found no crimes. Right, and they let her destroy much of the evidence and ignored some blatantly obvious, knowingly criminal actions.... but this is about Trump.

4. Mueller's past, clearly makes him a key player for the deep state, especially somebody with no accountability. He will be seen, in history based on what he finds on Donald Trump. Nobody ever heard of the guy a few years ago. Now, he's the most important human on the face of the earth. Will he state, like Comey did about Hillary Clinton, that they found some things but are not going to charge Trump? Since he has not told us anything, we should wait but the Clinton investigation.........errr, I mean matter was handled completely different by the intelligence community/justice department and media than this one. It was obvious, that the objective of the Clinton investigation.........err, I mean matter was to allow her(and those around her) to escape charges that would have kept her from being the next president.  Everybody can agree that the Mueller investigation and its reputation is entirely based on filing charges and getting convictions for everything they can get anybody on. 

If people committed crimes, then they should be charged and convicted but why only Trump people and not Clinton people? Even the most blind/biased Clinton supporter knows that there were crimes by her that got swept under the rug. 

So these investigation(s) were clearly political. There is no other way to see it when viewing objectively. 

By frey_1999 - Sept. 4, 2018, 8:58 p.m.
Like Reply

mueller has broken?

of everything that has went on since t-rump has been put in office the only person that has went about his business with out a lot of BS is the special investagation.

when he has found laws to have been broken he has simply turned that over to the judicial system and let them deal with it and went about his business.

trump and many of his henchmen have tried to bait him into things and he has not bit not even a little.

unlike donney dictator 

So again the question is in your court WHAT RULES OR LAWS HAS MUELLER BROKEN.

By mcfarm - Sept. 4, 2018, 9:11 p.m.
Like Reply

one of the most serious among many is a major problem of Bruce Or , twice demoted you might remember, being used as a back door for steele  info after what happened....steele was fired and found to be paid long after....Mueller and the deep state have much to answer for. Mcabe and Page, Mueller and old Rob the guy who appointed Comeys bestest bff all in meeting together. Wow, wouldn't be justice to turn the screws on these rats just like the did to Manafort and watch which grabs the deal to squel first.....be a race to the bottom

By carlberky - Sept. 4, 2018, 9:21 p.m.
Like Reply

" Even the most blind/biased Clinton supporter knows that there were crimes by her
 that got swept under the rug. "

I'm not blind, Mike, and I may be biased, but I'm not a Hillary supporter. I know
 of nothing that got swept under the rug. 

There is so much hate for her that the Cons would spare no expense to nail her,
 but could only come up with innuendo, rumors and posts like your's and mcfarm's.

Yes, she was guilty of the server thing, and here comes posts about Comey and the
 Deep State. How about the Whitewater investigation in which millions and millions
 was spent by the Conservative Deep State, with nothing to show for it. Now let's
 bring up the suicide/murder of her aide. There's a juicy one, but only rumors.
 Next, Hillary giving the Russians Uranium reserves for a donation of 150  million
 dollars to her charity. I've already shot that one down in a post here, quoting
 from "snoops ".

Is there anything else, factual, that I should know about ?