COLLEGE "EDUCATION"
3 responses | 0 likes
Started by 12345 - May 23, 2024, 8:41 p.m.
Comments
By metmike - May 24, 2024, 7:01 a.m.
Like Reply

Thanks, Jean!

Victor is way smarter than me on almost everything that he talks about. 

i love listening to him because everything he states always makes great sense.

However, I’ve always suspected that his advantage of knowing more and being smarter than me means that he can use words to his advantage to espouse on realms with very convincing sounding one sided rhetoric…..that I agree with.

However, for me, he’s finally breached this with his description of the dynamic in Gaza. Stereotyping informed people like me as antisemitic without recognizing what we object to and why.

Falsely taking the moral high ground in convincing fashion using his convincing, impressive word salads.
This is an issue that he’s wrong about. There’s just no denying the authentic facts which clearly show this is the WRONG side.

Stereo typing and vilifying people on the other side because they are from the left is an exercise in divisive conditioning he imposes on his readers…….who assume he is always right about everything. And those that he attacks are always wrong.

Saint Victor shows his flaws here, based on tunnel visioned interpretation that always ignore any good points the other side has.

Again, he’s one of my favorite people to listen to on everything, even this too as its revealing about him.

By 12345 - May 24, 2024, 11:54 a.m.
Like Reply

LOL   OH, MIKE.  THAT'S HIS OPINION ~ VIEW ~ BELIEF.

I DON'T / WON'T TAKE SIDES, WHEN BOTH SIDES ARE GUILTY....IN MY OPINION ~ VIEW~BELIEF.  HOW CAN I?  I CAN'T / WON'T.  I STAY NEUTRAL.  

PERSONALLY, I'M MORE ON THE SIDE OF RUSSIA, IF I REALLY HAD TO DECIDE, WHICH I DON'T.  BUT...I'M NEUTRAL IN THE ISRAEL V GAZA ETC. CAMP.

By metmike - May 24, 2024, 12:29 p.m.
Like Reply

Thanks much, Jean!

I want to always be clear that any opinions that you or others have here are always welcomed all the time and when I attack the position, I am not attacking you personally.

Sometimes that is hard to distinguish because I forget to state it each time. 

In fact, I want positions that disagree with me. Not because I want debates or arguments(I prefer peace) but so that each side has these opportunities:

1. To learn something new from the other side

2. An opportunity to disagree respectfully with each other to show the world how it SHOULD BE DONE!

3. Because this is an ANTI echo chamber. Both political sides have some great agenda and views. Both sides are wrong sometimes. When you believe 1 side all the time, you are sometimes wrong. 

+++++++++++++++++++++

Re: Re:   Quote of the day October 2022                    

By metmike - Oct. 7, 2022, 12:05 p.m.            

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/89533/

Neither political party has a franchise on the truth.

If you believe one party all the time......................you will believe in lies some of the time.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Addition:

"The trick is being able to tell the difference between the truth and the lies, then picking the truth from BOTH parties and rejecting their lies.

What makes that incredibly difficult to do is that the stronger your affiliation to a party is,  the more blindly you embrace all the tenets of their belief system!