THE DEBATES ARE SCHEDULED
8 responses | 0 likes
Started by 12345 - May 15, 2024, 12:28 p.m.

FROM EPOCH TIMES. https://www.theepochtimes.com/us/biden-and-trump-to-meet-in-atlanta-debate-in-june-5650480?ea_src=frontpage&ea_med=lead-special-2024-election-medium-0

“Presidents Trump and Biden are colluding to lock America into a head-to-head match-up that 70% say they do not want,” Mr. Kennedy said in the post. “They are trying to exclude me from their debate because they are afraid I would win. Keeping viable candidates off the debate stage undermines democracy. Forty-three percent of Americans identify as independents. If Americans are ever going to escape the hammerlock of the two-party system, now is the time to do it. These are the two most unpopular candidates in living memory.”

Mr. Kennedy added that by excluding him, they are seeking to “avoid discussion of their eight years of mutual failure including deficits, wars, lockdowns, chronic disease, and inflation.”

IS RFK JR. A BIDEN PLANT?  LOL

Comments
By metmike - May 15, 2024, 2:48 p.m.
Like Reply

Kennedy makes a great point.

I just wish he was a good 3rd choice option.

Liked Ron Paul a great deal and Ross Perot and even Ralph Nader. 

Kennedy, however is a conspiracy theory, anti vax nut case that lies like the other politicians.

The Story About a Worm Eating RFK Jr.’s Brain Is Not As Funny (?) As It Sounds

The whole thing is pretty messed up. I mean, even more than you’d think given the phrase “brain worm.”

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2024/05/robert-f-kennedy-jr-brain-worm-divorce-alimony.html

+++++++++++++

A decade+ ago he claimed that a worm ate part of his brain, which  permanently disabled him and reduced his income generating power to lower the amount of his divorce payments.

This was uncovered by the media and now, Praise The Lord!" 

His worm eaten brain has miraculously recovered enough to have the most important job in the world. The same damaged brain that justified getting reduced payments to his ex-wife.

The guy is a big fraud!

++++++++++++++

The United States’ history of third party candidates: Is the problem with third parties, or with our binary election system?

https://fairvote.org/the_united_states_history_of_third_party_candidates_is_the_problem_with_third_parties_or_with_our_binary_election_system/?gad_source=1&gclid=CjwKCAjwupGyBhBBEiwA0UcqaOc3RbTRZ-Rvq0PLVzV5cI4rvpL2iqz_CEM6gvpHjQXUNLk977aHeBoCPwwQAvD_BwE

+

By 12345 - May 15, 2024, 3:07 p.m.
Like Reply

I'D NEED TO CHECK THE DATES.  I WONDER IF HIS BRAIN GOT ATE UP IN THE SAME TIME SPAN HE WAS SHOOTIN' UP!

By mcfarm - May 15, 2024, 6:48 p.m.
Like Reply

Biden says why do we need debates? He says {in his crazed mind its true} that he cleaned Trumps clock in the 2 earlier debates and would defeat him again, so why bother. And Joe would never make something up out of thin air.

By metmike - May 15, 2024, 7:13 p.m.
Like Reply

Sadly for Trump and Rs, Trump did got crushed BY HIMSELF.

Trump was a big bully who constantly disrespected and talked over the moderator a very professional and mild mannered Chris Wallace, who allowed him to do it.

Non Trump lovers DO NOT like bullies. Take that to the bank. If Trump is a bully again, he will lose.

If Trump is respectful, he will win because Biden has lost an additional mental step or 2 since last time, when they hid him in the basement and focused on him being NOT Donald Trump instead of being Joe Biden. It worked. NOT Donald Trump won the election in 2020.

They can't do that now because Biden is the president. You can't hide him. We've seen Joe Biden and his policies for 3+ years. His approval ratings are close to the lowest ever for a president. This is NOT the type of person that any party wants running if they hope to win elections. 

In 2024, we have even more NOT Joe Biden people than NOT Donald Trump people.

For Trump to win, he needs to stay as low key as possible and let Biden and his policies maximize the massive NOT Joe Biden votes to reward Trump for laying low.

If Trump is his usual self, the NOT Donald Trump votes will increase for Joe Biden.

Trumps abrasive personality kills his chances with people on the fence when they see how he behaves towards other human beings that he disagrees with. 

By 12345 - May 15, 2024, 8:38 p.m.
Like Reply

IMO... ANYONE THAT WOULD VOTE FOR BIDEN, HATES AMERICA.  NO... IT WON'T SURPRISE ME IF BIDEN "WINS", AGAIN.  THERE ARE MANY, MANY MANY THAT HATE AMERICA & WHAT IT ONCE STOOD FOR.

IT STOOD FOR HARD WORK ~ HONESTY ~ BELIEF IN GOD ~ PROSPERITY, ETC.  NOW, THERE ARE A WHOLE SLEW OF "GIMME FREE STUFF" PEOPLE, THAT DON'T WANT TO WORK,... THEY WANT OTHERS TO SUPPORT THEM, INSTEAD.  WHO MADE 'EM THAT WAY?????????

MY DANISH FRIEND KEEPS CLOSE TABS ON THE USA & CAN'T UNDERSTAND WHY WE CAN'T GET RID OF BIDEN.

EDIT:  IF, BY THE GRACE OF GOD, TRUMP TAKES THE WHITE HOUSE... I CAN ALREADY HEAR THE BLAME GAME WHEN BIDENS' RULES COME INTO FULL SWING!  THIS COUNTRY WILL BE IN SUCH A WRECK, IT'S GONNA TAKE MORE THAN 4 YEARS, TO GET IT ANYWHERE NEAR CLOSE TO WHAT IT SHOULD BE.

AI WILL BE A DISASTER!!!

By mcfarm - May 16, 2024, 6:20 p.m.
Like Reply

no Trump did  not do it all by himself MM. Biden had aid from every corner from every moderator. Why would then R's keep agreeing to these little commy left leaning libs to moderate knowing full well they rate hatred of Trump above all else. He will never get 1/2 of a fair shake in any debate and you know it. And no he cannot control himself which just makes it all too damn difficult. To the R's, what was that definition of crazy again?

By 12345 - May 16, 2024, 7:55 p.m.
Like Reply

MIKE... I DON'T KNOW HOW MANY TIMES I'VE YELLED AT THIS SCREEN, IN THE DEBATES: "CUT THAT DAMN MIC OFF!!" I DON'T CARE WHO IS THE IGNORANT ONE THAT "SHOWS THEIR ASS" & TALKS OVER SOMEONE.

I DON'T TOLERATE THAT KINDA STUFF, AT ALL...IN ANY WALK OF LIFE.

YEP, I'VE WRITTEN TRUMP ORGANIZATIONS, SUPER PACS, ETC.  EVEN WHEN TRUMP WAS IN THE WHITE HOUSE.  IT IS IGNORANT & INFLAMMATORY CONDUCT.

By 12345 - May 16, 2024, 10:09 p.m.
Like Reply