THE LARGEST POLITICAL RALLY IN N.J. HISTORY
19 responses | 0 likes
Started by 12345 - May 11, 2024, 8:12 p.m.

80,000 ON THE GROUND, PLUS 1,000'S OUTSIDE THE GROUNDS.   

YOU ARE CORRECT... IT AIN'T JOE BLOW   

Comments
By metmike - May 12, 2024, 5:56 p.m.
Like Reply

Trump blasts Biden as ‘total moron’ before crowd of 100K at NJ rally: ‘Whole world is laughing at him’

https://nypost.com/2024/05/11/us-news/trump-blasts-biden-as-total-moron-before-crowd-of-100k-at-nj-rally/

By metmike - May 12, 2024, 9:58 p.m.
Like Reply

Joe Biden Drops Brutal Mother's Day Ad Attacking Donald Trump

https://www.newsweek.com/joe-biden-mothers-day-ad-attacking-donald-trump-1899670

The ad ended on a black screen with the words, "Do the moms in your life a favor. Stop Trump," written.

+++++++++++++

This has to be one of the dumbest, counterproductive ads ever.

1. Biden is drawing attention to the Southern Border CRISIS that he caused and twisting it to try to get people to think that Trump will make things worse??? This is a massive losing position for Biden. This ad is COUNTER productive.

2. It's Mother's Day, right?  The one special day out of the year that families are celebrating and honoring mom's the most for giving birth to children. For sure the 1 day most celebrated by pro life people and the day where mom's/families are  the most grateful that  they did NOT have an abortion of the child/children who are celebrating them for bringing them into the world.

And the Biden people just ran a Mother's Day ad.........FOR abortion? Are you kidding me?

This is OFFENSIVE to many people celebrating Mother's Day. But they insist that Trump is bad for Mother's and imply that Biden is better by claiming the world would be better with a  Biden policy that discourages motherhood and makes killing their unborn baby easier........ON MOTHER'S DAY!

I get the position and why but  please, any other day BUT NOT ON MOTHER"S DAY!!!!

This is just another indication of the lack of good judgment the Biden people have.

Whoever made this ad should  be fired immediately!

By metmike - May 13, 2024, 3:38 p.m.
Like Reply

‘My God’: CNN Data Guru Says Sun Belt Polling Is ‘Absolute Disaster’ For Joe Biden

https://dailycaller.com/2024/05/13/henry-enten-says-sun-belt-polling-is-absolute-disaster-for-joe-biden/

Trump leads Biden in 5 key battleground states: Polling 

by Sarah Fortinsky - 05/13/24 7:47 AM ET

https://thehill.com/elections/4659953-donald-trump-joe-biden-battleground-states-polling/

By metmike - May 13, 2024, 3:51 p.m.
Like Reply

'The View' co-hosts worry over Biden re-election chances: 'Worse off' than Clinton, Obama

https://www.foxnews.com/video/6352856047112

+++++++++++++

The D talking heads are telling us that Biden needs to come up with an inspiring message in the next 6 months.

I showed you on the previous page what his handlers think is inspiring............bashing motherhood on Mothers Day with a pro abortion message.

Only somebody unable to understand how people think would run a pro abortion ad, intentionally designed  to run only on Mothers Day and bash Trump for his pro life position to compel Mothers/women to vote for Biden because he's for the right to abortions.

ON MOTHERS DAY!

The Ds are stunned that Donald Trump could actually win in November. Their problem is that they've been focused on how bad Trump is for the various reasons.

Voters are also looking at how bad Biden is right now. They are experiencing the pain of seeing Biden in real time, RIGHT NOW and not a theoretical Trump's 2nd term.

In the age of voting AGAINST the worst guy and not FOR the best guy, Biden is sinking. He doesn't have it in him to recover from this because we know he's a shell of his former self, just saying things and doing things for votes.

My strong belief for a couple of years was that the Ds were smarter than this and would run somebody different than Biden. His VP is the worst ever and everybody can just imagine how bad Bidens cognitive health would be during a 2nd term.........and Harris makes that even worse for him.

There's still time for Biden to resign.

Maybe the Ds are smarter than they appear to be. Throw in anybody (Gavin from CA) at the last minute before people have had time to hate them.........and he could get all the NOT Donald Trump votes like Biden did in 2020 by hiding in his basement.

Maybe they are keeping the Biden replacement hidden to do the same thing?

By mcfarm - May 14, 2024, 11:20 a.m.
Like Reply

Biden replacement? Well the idiot gov from Ca has been pushed for months and everyone seems to know that. But what an idiot and Biden clone for disaster. He did an interview just the other day. And the "journalist" yea a laugh and a 1/2 there did in fact ask a couple of questions about several issues. High taxes, people leaving the state in droves, no action on street people and their personal waste all over downtown districts, no boarders, crazy loon left politicians ruining a former great state etc and do want to know just what this Biden replacement answered? Are you ready for this answer?

Well he says.....we have had 5 major storms recently all caused by global warming

Maybe instead of nonsense Newsome should read more about the WEATHER

https://www.agweb.com/news/crops/crop-production/you-can-now-blame-el-nino-and-la-nina-extreme-weather-outbreaks-planting?mkt_tok=ODQzLVlHQi03OTMAAAGTFviCyvwZa5yKl3xv5rK1ABZuYvOKRgNIPzPFZ2U-mpFEnswmG3cn1cadaRnxKCcWaO8c6gWyjZhl6AP9f2SV7aD8D9CzcC66zcopP359Mm6XWSE

By 12345 - May 14, 2024, 7:56 p.m.
Like Reply

MIKE: "My strong belief for a couple of years was that the Ds were smarter than this and would run somebody different than Biden."

MY STRONG BELIEF IS: IF THE Ds BELIEVE THEY HAVE AN EVEN MORE SECURE ELECTION, THAN THEY DID IN 2020... WHY WOULD THEY GET RID OF THEIR PUPPET? IT'S EVEN MY BELIEF THAT NO MATTER WHO WINS THE ELECTION (IF THERE EVEN IS ONE) THERE WILL BE MORE THAN "HELL TO PAY", IN THIS COUNTRY ~ MUCH MORE!

IT'S "FRIGHTENING" ~ GUT WRENCHING, TO EVEN IMAGINE THE CHAOS THAT WILL ENSUE.

By 12345 - May 14, 2024, 8:06 p.m.
Like Reply

NEWSOME GOT "TRIPPED UP"!!!

Dana Loesch: Everyone needs to pay attention to this  4 1/2 MINUTES

HE CAN'T ACCOUNT FOR $20B!!!!!! IT DOESN'T EVEN SURPRISE HIM!!!!!!!

By 12345 - May 14, 2024, 8:43 p.m.
Like Reply

MIKE.... I'D LIKE YOUR OPINION ON THIS STORY, BUT... I DON'T KNOW IF IT'S AVAILABLE ON THE FREE SECTIONS OF THE SITE.

THE "HUSH MONEY" TRIAL  (HOMEPAGE ~ https://www.theepochtimes.com/ )

By metmike - May 14, 2024, 9:32 p.m.
Like Reply

Thanks, Jean.

doesn’t look like I can get it.

i tried out the Epoch times for numerous months a few years ago. They had some good stuff but they also had some very extreme conspiracy theory type nonsense, so I dropped them.

The power company, Centerpoint shut off our power early today Without a warning even though I paid the last 2 months.

for some reason the money didn’t go thru because of something they did.

pthe first 3 times that I called, they said it was a power outage. I was baffled that the neighbors had power and finally insisted on more information/details.

they transferred me to another lady who said the powers was turned off becaise we didn’t pay the bill.

I kid you not that I made 12 more calls after  that to pay the bill. They kept giving me the wrong info.

the computer wouldn’t accept the $434.34 addional  amount that we needed to pay for security deposits and extra fees, on top the bill.

one time, I got transferred to the Houston local officr that claimed Centerpoint didn’t serve my city of Evansville so they couldn’t help me.

Centerpoint stinks!!!,

I would do anything to use another company but it’s a monopoly.

By 12345 - May 14, 2024, 9:41 p.m.
Like Reply

CENTERPOINT... HOW BIZARRE!

DID YOU CHECK THEIR WEBSITE?  I SEE THEY'VE GOT CHANGES IN ACCOUNTS, COMIN' UP

https://www.centerpointenergy.com/en-us/residential?sa=in

By metmike - May 14, 2024, 10:30 p.m.
Like Reply

After all that and 6 hours of trying to do something that should have just taken just  1 phone call to resolve they told me its too late to turn on the power today and they would turn it back on tomorrow, sometime before 4pm.

My wife needs a CPAP machine when she sleeps to keep breathing regular and to keep her oxygen up.

I told them that from the get go…… but heard back…..sorry, nothing we can do.

told it to 5 more people as I continued to try to get the bill paid and then give the information to another department that turns the power back on but each time it was…..sorry nothing we can do.

when I told it to the last lady, she says ”you should have told us that an hour ago. We could have called her doctors office to verify she needs it and had the power turned on immediately as an emergency but it’s too late now”

By 12345 - May 14, 2024, 11:17 p.m.
Like Reply

WOWWWWWWWWWW

THERE HAS GOT TO BE A (AS MUCH AS I HATE TO "SAY" IT)... PIECE OF GOVERNMENT THAT YOU CAN CONTACT OVER THAT!!!  I'D BE SWITCHING COMPANIES & WRITING TO NEWSPAPERS ~ ANYONE, JUST TO GET THE WORD OUT.

ARE YOU ALLOWED TO GET YOUR POWER FROM WHEREVER YOU WANT IT FROM? IN OHIO, WE CAN.

By metmike - May 14, 2024, 11:36 p.m.
Like Reply

the most frustrating part is that each time that I called back and told them, hi this is Mike Maguire and this is the 7th time I called today, 8th time, 9th time and so on they would say, I’m sorry but we don’t have any record of previous calls on this account today.

I gave them the name and times. Sorry but we have a lot of people that work here but there isnt anything  on this account today.

A couple of them said: maybe you should just pay the rest of the bill in person.

Their computer took most of it, why wouldn’t it take the rest of my money???

Finally, the 15th person that I talked to after 6 hours. Figured it out. No kidding, 15 dang people and 6 hours to get it figured out.

The account has our land line phone number associated with it  and even though I was telling them and the computer that number, they were recording it under the cell phone number that I was calling from because I couldn’t use the landline that they killed the power to. Where it was going….who knows but all my calls were NOT being filed with our account. At least that’s what they kept saying.

So she added the cell phone number to the account.

If I’d talked with this lady 6 hours earlier, we would have power right now.

on the 3rd call, the guy had the audacity to lie and say that it’s a power outage and was reported at 11:25 am. that they are working on it but there are a lot of other people without power in our area.

the internet showed 1 outage with 6 people impacted in this county I told him. He said that those maps are often wrong.

What is the matter with people??

By metmike - May 14, 2024, 11:54 p.m.
Like Reply

thanks, Jean!
sorry for the non productive post And thanks for listening.

No, we can’t pick another energy delivery company.

When there’s no competition, you don’t need to be competent,apparently.

My brother in law just died suddenly and I dont want to waste more time on this other than to unload on the forum about how lousy the service is for Centerpoint Energy in Evansville Indiana.

If I thought I could help them to fix it or do better, it might be worth some time but there were too many incompetent people in one afternoon that made so many mistakes that its not something that 1 complaint is going to help with.

By metmike - May 15, 2024, 2:36 a.m.
Like Reply

I just checked my emails.

The last bill, with a due date of May 31 had a disconnect notice.

It came at 12:04pm today.over an hour AFTER they disconnected me.

this really ticks me off as my wife, my son and me hang out in the dark with no power tonight.

We got 2 regular mail advertisements from Centerpoint and 2 by email in the last month but not a word about disconnecting until an hour after being disconnected.

Im calling and writing to gripe!

By metmike - May 15, 2024, 2:37 a.m.
Like Reply

I just checked my emails.

The last gas And electric bill, with a due date of May 31 had a disconnect notice.

It came at 12:04pm today.over an hour AFTER they disconnected me.

this really ticks me off as my wife, my son and me hang out in the dark with no power tonight.

We got 2 regular mail advertisements from Centerpoint and 2 by email in the last month but not a word about disconnecting until an hour after being disconnected.

Im calling and writing to gripe!

By 12345 - May 15, 2024, 7:49 a.m.
Like Reply

I TURNED FRONTIER INTO THE FCC, A COUPLE YEARS AGO.  LOL  MAN, OH MAN... THE LIES FRONTIER TOLD.  STILL, FRONTIER GOT MORE FUNDING FRO US TAXPAYERS FOR WORK THEY HADN'T COMPLETED DURING THE PREVIOUS YEAR.  WHAT A JOKE~!

By metmike - May 15, 2024, 6:36 p.m.
Like Reply

By metmike - May 15, 2024, 9:14 a.m.            

Thanks, Jean 

wish I could show charts but CenterPoint energy  killed shut off our power.

their notice to warn me of this came via email with the bill due on May 31st that arrived  over 1 hour after they killed the power.

We have NOT taken out the April highs yet but that looks likely.

By 12345 - May 15, 2024, 3:18 p.m.            

MIKE... DOES A C-PAP CONSTITUTE AS AN EMERGENCY, LIKE AN OXYGEN PRODUCER DOES?  IF SOOOOOOOOO... AND, YOUR ELECTRIC PROVIDER IS AWARE OF IT... THERE IS A WAY TO GET EMERGENCY ELECTRICITY.

By metmike - May 15, 2024, 6:27 p.m.            

Jean,

The first 5 people I pleaded with told me, there's nothing they can do.

The last person, after 5pm told me it was an emergency and if only I had spoken to her an hour earlier. She could have called the doctor, got it verified and had our power turned on.

It was turned on finally today just before noon. Deb, who got no sleep last night has been sleeping all afternoon.

I called CenterPoint again today 3 times and got 3 different answers with my questions. I asked to talk to a supervision............sorry no supervisors. I asked for a contact to file a complaint............sorry we don't have that. The only thing that you can do is respond to the 5 question survey after this call.

So I answered the lowest number to all the questions but some were about the last person that I spoke with who didn't do any of the damage.

They allowed for time at the end to elaborate verbally. Boy did I have a lot to say. But I was cut off after 10 seconds. That's all they allow for comments!

+++++++++++

1 of them today said that a person has to come out to turn the power on and should have left a notice.  I was told that a couple of times yesterday too. 

Turns out that nobody came out. Another wrong response. They just flipped a switch to turn it off yesterday and flipped a switch to turn it on today. They could have turned it back on yesterday afternoon too.

I'm furious about what they did to us but am leaving early tomorrow for a 17 hour drive and am getting everything ready.

My wife was furious with me for letting it happen by not having the money taken out of our account automatically. 

I told her I wanted to see their bill and the water bill before paying it and not get into the complacent habit of not looking which would allow for mistakes or changes to go not noticed.

It would have prevented this for sure but I shouldn't have to do it that way to cover for their incompetence.

When we get back next week, I'll probably be over it and decide to not waste anymore time on this horrible company, other than maybe fighting to get the charge to turn the service back on.  Based on responses so far, it might be a waste of time.

By 12345 - May 15, 2024, 8:54 p.m.
Like Reply

YA GOTTA DO WHAT YA GOTTA DO, MIKE.  ME? I'M LIKE A BULLDOG, WHEN I'VE BEEN WRONGED.

JUST LIKE THE FCC.  I TURNED FRONTIER IN, TWICE!  THEY SPENT A SOLID 2 WEEKS OUT HERE & I WAS STILL HAVING THE SAME PHONE & INTERNET ISSUES. FINALLY, FRONTIER ADMITTED THEY AREN'T PUTTING ANYMORE MONEY INTO THIS AREA! NO NEW LINES, ETC. THEY HAVEN'T ADDED A NEW CUSTOMER FOR OVER 3 YEARS,

I'M SATISFIED, EXCEPT FOR THE FACT THE FCC GAVE 'EM MORE MONEY, EVEN THO' THEY DIDN'T FIX A THING!