HE SHOULD'VE INCLUDED THE BORDER $$$ IN THE BUDGET!
5 responses | 0 likes
Started by 12345 - May 10, 2024, 6:01 a.m.
Comments
By metmike - May 10, 2024, 6:47 a.m.
Like Reply

Thanks very much, Jean!

Though the Rs have some specific facts off on the 2020 election, this is a WINNING position because it's not trying to contest Biden's win and instead of trying to discredit that election, it produces A FIX for a potential problem, MOVING FORWARD!

The Ds claim that this is making it harder for poor people/Ds to vote because they might not have the same IDs as others and this is a political attempt to discriminate but the stone cold fact is that we have MANY millions of illegals in this country that DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT TO VOTE and almost all of them would vote for the D party if they could and some of them will try to.

Biden caused this problem with his open border policies that allowed at least 7,000,000 completely unvetted, illegal aliens to invade thru the southern border(99% good people but 1% bad people=70,000 and thousands of REALLY bad people in that number) .  

We lost the opportunity to control this once they were allowed to enter. 

This bill is a needed protection for the integrity of our electoral system. Protecting it from Joe Bidens major illegal alien problem. 

By metmike - May 10, 2024, 7:13 a.m.
Like Reply

One thing we know with certainty. If the Ds remain in the White House and have control of Congress next year, the southern border will remain open as much as they can get away with to some extent. Open borders and increasing illegal immigrants in this country IS without a doubt an objective of the D party.

If Rs get control, illegal immigration will plunge lower, with tougher laws to identify and eliminate the ones that shouldn't be here now.

Map: 29 million Americans live under new voter ID laws put in place since 2020

1 in 9 voting-age adults live in states with new identification laws.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2024-election/voter-identification-states-law-map-rcna137555

Note that most D states don't require photo ID and R states do. 

One could have made the case for this discriminating against a certain type of person in the past...........but the argument is completely MUTE in 2024 and beyond, thanks to Joe Biden and the Ds.

We no longer have luxuries to make assumptions that might have been valid in the past, thanks to Joe Biden and the Ds.

++++++++++++++++++++

This statistic is MASSIVELY UNDERCOUNTED. If 7+ million have entered our country in the past 3 years, then the current number is actually more like 20 million!

These were only the ones encountered/apprehended?

By WxFollower - May 10, 2024, 10:32 a.m.
Like Reply

Mike said:

“The Ds claim that this is making it harder for poor people/Ds to vote because they might not have the same IDs as others”

——————

The solution would seem to be for the US to issue all registered voters in the US a new ID for free. Then that way the poor folks can’t claim they had a disadvantage in getting an ID. Am I missing something? Is that in the plan? 

By metmike - May 10, 2024, 10:46 a.m.
Like Reply

That seems like a no brainer solution, from. A common sense thinking/smart man, Larry!

Ill post the IDs that people can get and what proof they need to get them, when back in my office.

Im learning it and posting it with you guys.

By 12345 - May 10, 2024, 12:33 p.m.
Like Reply

LARRY....... I'VE ALWAYS BELIEVED THAT THE FOLKS THAT USE THE: "I AIN'T GOT NO ID!", ARE BLATANT LIARS!!  EVERYONE HAS AN ID OF SOME SORT!!

I'M IN OHIO... WE DON'T NEED TO HAVE A PICTURE ID. AN ELECTRIC BILL...OR ANY BILL THAT HAS YOU IDENTIFIED... A SOC. SEC. CARD, ETC.  LIKE WHO DOES NOT HAVE A SOC. SEC. CARD?!  (I'VE ALWAYS SHOWN MY DRIVERS' LICENSE)

I'VE ALWAYS BELIEVED THAT THE STATE SHOULD SUPPLY A "UNIFORM" PICTURE ID, & UPDATE IT EVERY 8-10 YEARS.. THEN.... I HEAR IN MY HEAD:"I DON'T HAVE NO WAY TO GO GET ONE!"  LOLOLOL ANY EXCUSE IS BETTER THAN NONE, MENTALITY.   

ON A SIDE NOTE... I KNOW A MEXICAN GUY IN MEXICO THAT HAS "NO IDEA HOW OLD HE IS."  HE'S GOT A 26 YEAR OLD SON, THO.  LOL  (HARD FOR ME TO BELIEVE HIM!)