IF TRUMP WINS THE ELECTION......
2 responses | 0 likes
Started by 12345 - April 12, 2024, 11:18 a.m.

AND, SURVIVES IT......

How the world is preparing for Trump’s return  21 MINUTES OF HYPERBOLE, IMO    

Comments
By metmike - April 12, 2024, 11:51 a.m.
Like Reply

Thanks, Jean!
Chaos is increasing around us as we get closer to the election.

Both sides are desperate to prevent the other side from winning.

athats the winning strategy. Get people to hate the other person more than they hate your person.

In an environment like that, where the marketing strategy for winning used by both sides is to trash and vilify the opponent and get people to dislike them more than they dislike your person, how could this NOT contribute to negativity?

By definitiin that campaign strategy is to be better than your opponent at generating negativity.

Get more people off their butts to vote to keep  dangerous Trump from being president again or to get corrupt, cognitively challenged Biden the heck out of office.

I voted never Hillary Clinton in 2016.

I sat in the parking lot at the polling place for 15 minutes in 2020, being unsure of who to vote for, then finally decided to go in, probably voting for Trump and the polls had closed a minute earlier.
The person telling me was so apologetic and felt horrible for me but I was thinking……this is no loss, I’m only here because I feel obligated to vote but there wasn’t anybody worth my vote on the ballot anyway.

I called my wife to tell her and she said, “you better not tell our children that you didn’t vote!”

Too funny!

Please give us somebody that deserves to be president!

After January 6th, I couldn’t imagine Trump on the ballot. Then I couldn’t imagine voting for him.

Now, despite greatly detesting Donald J Trump for who he is, I watched Biden wrecking our future, getting us in wars and getting hundreds of thousands killed in the world, encouraging millions of illegal aliens to invade to pad the next census in the D population centers which will give the Ds  more representatives.
you didn’t know illegal aliens are counted in the census and Joe Biden passed a law to ensure that right after he took office?

Well now you know  a huge reason for him to be letting in millions people ILLEGALLY. What leader of a country does this??

Answer: one that cares more about self serving political interests than their countries best interest.

NEVER Joe Biden means voting for the other person…..but wait, I was NEVER Trump 3 years ago!

Geesh!  

By mcfarm - April 12, 2024, 5:17 p.m.
Like Reply

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VnmAmV_vPU4  well here is one thing less we would have to worry about with Trump in office....add about a thousand more V a weak, addled, lifetime liar in Biden and you should have plenty of reasons to vote Trump if you really care about this country. That link is supposed to be about Iran's new threat to hit America within 2 weeks.......don't think it came up