Vote Fraud ?
4 responses | 0 likes
Started by carlberky - Aug. 10, 2018, 5:41 a.m.

https://www.aol.com/article/news/2018/08/09/kobachs-lead-in-kansas-race-falls-to-91-votes/23499515/

" TOPEKA, Kan. (AP) — Kansas Secretary of State Kris Kobach's lead over Gov. Jeff Colyer in the Republican primary has shrunk to only 91 votes after election officials discovered a mistake in the listing for one county's results in the state's tally of votes.

" The lead is minuscule when compared with the 311,000 votes cast.

" The final, unofficial results posted on the secretary of state's  ( Kobach ) website show Kobach winning Thomas County in northwest Kansas, with 466 votes to Colyer's 422. But the tally posted by the Thomas County clerk's office shows Colyer with 522 votes, or 100 votes more, a number the clerk confirmed to The Associated Press on Thursday. "

Kobach refused to recuse himself in the recount.

Comments
By TimNew - Aug. 11, 2018, 6:10 a.m.
Like Reply

This you notice,  but voter turnout of 110+% in a district, all for the dem candidate?  Not so much,  right?

By mojo - Aug. 11, 2018, 8:48 a.m.
Like Reply

Nazis are really bad at math. 

Just saying.

By carlberky - Aug. 11, 2018, 9:07 a.m.
Like Reply

Tim, 110% is a great turnout. Did you happen to notice the actual numbers of registered and voters ?

I noticed because there was much joy here when Kobach was declared the winner in a stunning victory over the  blue wave.

By TimNew - Aug. 11, 2018, 12:48 p.m.
Like Reply

Mojo,   your posting style leaves little room for doubt of your levels of intellectual acuity.  I'll take your belittling of mine as a compliment.