drip. drip. drip
3 responses | 0 likes
Started by mcfarm - Dec. 11, 2023, 6:12 p.m.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OffgP7kyVGE

happened nearly 3 years ago. Found in August. But never fear, the public given documents today with the major players names redacted. They ask ....do you run safe and accurate elections? Answer...."we try to"   One  lady got beat by 19 votes. But our fabled fbi was busy running a fake terrorist kidnap plan in Michigan, much more important

just today new jan 6th tapes show capitol police firing rubber bullets and throwing flash bang grenades into the crowd before anyone had rushed the gates

Comments
By 12345 - Dec. 12, 2023, 12:47 p.m.
Like Reply

GASP!!!!!! 2024 IS GONNA BE EVEN WORSER!  LOL

KIND LIKE THE "HANGING CHADS".   

THAT IS, IF THERE EVEN IS AN ELECTION.     

By mcfarm - Dec. 12, 2023, 1:15 p.m.
Like Reply

that is what is so troubling jean. Mostly, a person's past behavior will predict some for the future. So under Trump we had many elections, peace across the land except for the commy blm, no foreign wars, economic stability and growth, so much oil we were independent of the crazies in the ME, boarder control, one issure after the next all good strong indicators where Trumps wants to take us. Move to the dems. Been cheating since the Kennedy/ Nixon election in one form or another, no boarder, economic chaos, a mess of a foreign policy, Doj gone so crazy they tried to fake kidnap a gov, arrests the catholics and the school board moms. So there ya go, you pick who the real dictators have been and where they will likely come from based on there very own behavior. Gee never even got to the party leader taking millions from foreign countries.

By 12345 - Dec. 12, 2023, 2:11 p.m.
Like Reply

MCFARM ~ "Mostly, a person's past behavior will predict some for the future. "✔

I'VE NEVER HAD THAT LINE OF REASONING FAIL ME. ( SO FAR, I'VE NOT SEEN THAT "MIRACLES DO HAPPEN" SCENARIO, WHEN IT COMES TO BAD BEHAVIOR IN SO-CALLED ADULTS. ) BAD BEHAVIOR IS JUST AS CONTAGIOUS AS BAD / FOUL LANGUAGE.. IF YA HANG AROUND WITH EITHER.

NOW, WATCH BIDEN "TAKE THE CREDIT" FOR LOWER ENERGY COSTS, TODAY.  LOL  I'M  THANKIN' "BAD MAN", PUTIN!