Civil War
5 responses | 0 likes
Started by wglassfo - Aug. 6, 2018, 10:29 p.m.

Some time ago I posted the USA would be engaged in civil war

Most thought I meant a re-run of the civil war of north vs south

I thought most should know past wars are not the next war

However, I could not envision what the next war would be, so I found myself unable to expand my thoughts further

Today, I am a bit more certain in my post

The civil war we see today can be expressed in many ways

The top echelon of the alphabet soup of FBI, CIA NSA etc having gone rogue with americian citizens

Public statements such as, they can get you 6 ways to sunday about a sitting president

I prefer the Trumpers vs the non Trumpers as the best description I can think off

This seems, to me, to cover all the above

I try not to comment on your politics but lets face it

So goes the USA

So goes Canada

Yes, I admit it

We need you folks a whole lot more than you need us

Personally I think you are correct  and need to do something about equality of trade issues

Thus I say

I sure hope you survive your civil war, in a manner such as the good citizens of the pro Trump side would want

Just sort of take it easy on us Canadians, if you think possible

And do all you can to win the mid term elections

Trump has a big enough anvil to carry with out losing the mid term

I think these mid term elections are the most important of a life time and petty divisions can be decided at a later time

I also think Trump had no choice but to de-classify certain documents, the deputy IG was slow walking

More proof of a different kind of civil war, in todays world

What do you think

Do your eyes glaze over, thoughts go into neutral, do you follow this kind of stuff

Comments
Re: Civil War
0 likes
By carlberky - Aug. 6, 2018, 11:21 p.m.
Like Reply

Wayne, no Civil war. Insurection, perhaps, rioting in the streets, perhaps or a declaration of Martial Law. Trump will not go easy.

By mcfarm - Aug. 7, 2018, 7:01 a.m.
Like Reply

all the above because the crazy libs will not go away easy. Wayne many have thought the best thing would be, as California has already been ruined by the libs, we should just give them the state so they would leave us all alone. Guess what? They have so totally screwed up California that even the libs will not move there

By carlberky - Aug. 7, 2018, 7:12 a.m.
Like Reply

" …  we should just give them ( libs) the state ( California ) so they would leave us all alone. "

Sounds like a good deal to me. In appreciation, we can give you Arizona.

By mcfarm - Aug. 7, 2018, 11:04 a.m.
Like Reply

libs only give with other people's money and we certainly did not get AZ with lib money therefore you certainly did not give AZ

By carlberky - Aug. 8, 2018, 6:26 a.m.
Like Reply

mc, I certainly can't blame you for not wanting it.