Trump-Hitler comparisons are getting harder to dismiss
3 responses | 0 likes
Started by mojo - Aug. 6, 2018, 1:04 p.m.

Ultimately, history teaches many lessons. The question then becomes whether we are willing to learn them. How is Donald Trump similar to, or different from, authoritarians and fascists such as Adolf Hitler? In what ways are “regular people” and Trump’s “average” supporters implicated and responsible for his assault on democracy and campaign of cruelty? To what extent does the cruelty of Trump and his enablers toward immigrant children and other groups channel the evils of the Nazi regime? Do individuals working together have a chance to slow down Donald Trump and the Republican Party’s assault on American democracy?

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/08/historian-specializes-nazi-germany-admits-trump-hitler-comparisons-getting-harder-dismiss/

Comments
By metmike - Aug. 6, 2018, 2:06 p.m.
Like Reply

This issue and connection between Trump and Hitler has gotten a lot of attention. 

Various media sources have strongly promoted the idea for almost 2 years now. Up to 100 million people in the US might actually think they have many similar traits............including a few on MarketForum. 

As a professional scientist who uses science to definitively form opinions, I decided to explore the science of the Trump and Hitler connection...............of  course needing to step outside the scientific fields of meteorology/climate. 

I do understand a great deal in other scientific realms, including the one that I  have discovered, irrefutably connects Trump and Hitler................biology.

Don't let looks deceive you..............that would be like judging a book by its cover.

Both these men hid this part of their connection from the view of the public for their entire lives. Of course they would never want millions to see this uncanny biological similarity which both of them had since birth. 

I have not yet heard CNN broadcast this either but even the most devoted Trump supporters absolutely cannot deny this irrefutable scientific, rock hard, biological fact.

By metmike - Aug. 6, 2018, 2:18 p.m.
Like Reply

Adolf Hitler had  a penis and so does Donald Trump!

By mcfarm - Aug. 6, 2018, 2:21 p.m.
Like Reply

peaceful transition of power. that is one of the most important aspects of our REPUBLIC. When the left decided from day one there would be no peaceful transition that is when the bell chimed that we were headed for major problems and they literally have missed one day of protest since the inauguration. To invalidate an election is the devil's work and it must stop