Brought our home away from home.. Home today..
3 responses | 0 likes
Started by TimNew - Aug. 4, 2018, 9:35 p.m.

With the 400 Cummins and the 6 speed  Alison,this thing cruises.  I was a little nervous at first,  but it just drives .

Sorry that I am bragging, but this is the coolest thing I have done in a long time :-)

It's in the street for the next few days,  but we are having  a pad built in the far yard over tharrr  >>>   <G>

<edit>  Hmm,   am I the only one who can't see the pictures I posted?  I know they were there last night...

Comments
By carlberky - Aug. 4, 2018, 9:58 p.m.
Like Reply

Wonderful, Tim ! We're all happy for you … and maybe a little envious !

By TimNew - Aug. 4, 2018, 10:25 p.m.
Like Reply

When we do our "long" trip in a few years, we'll be criss crossing the country visiting a lot of freinds we have made over the years.  If you have no objections,  I'd like you include you in that list.  There are actually a few here that I'd like to add to that list,  but quite frankly, you are at the top..  Buying you dinner and spending a few hours would be  grate!!  :-)

<Edit> BTW, I've worked my arse off for about 150 years, and yeah,  that's an obvious exageration,  but there are a lot of things I would have liked along the way that I did without...  To get here..  So,.... </Edit>

By carlberky - Aug. 5, 2018, 1:04 a.m.
Like Reply

Tim, I will be honored and ' grateful '. Hope you spend enough time to allow me to reciprocate.