Proof this country is really screwed up.
28 responses | 0 likes
Started by jmk - June 3, 2023, 5:58 p.m.

Think about this. Thanks to the DEMS you have a whole month of June dedicated to a very small group of weird insignificant  people aka pride month,and you have one day dedicated to the people responsible for you living the life you are able to do, the VETERANS.               

Comments
By metmike - June 3, 2023, 6:38 p.m.
Like Reply

I forgot to honor them with a Memorial day post this year!

Memorial Day  

Started by bear - May 30, 2022, 12:09 p.m.            

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/85045/

Quote of the day Memorial Day 2020                     

Started by metmike - May 25, 2020, 11:14 p.m.            

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/52821/

Memorial Day 2014 (I only bring my flag out for Memorial, Veterans and Independence Days - I won't fly the flag again until Obama is gone - we deserve better - our vets deserve better! I Love America, God Bless America, Patriotic Quotes, Patriotic Pictures, Thing 1, Memories Quotes, Support Our Troops, A Day To Remember, Flipagram

By 12345 - June 3, 2023, 6:56 p.m.
Like Reply

"you have one day dedicated to the people responsible for you living the life you are able to do, the VETERANS. "  

SO TRUE!  A DAY FOR MOM ~ DAD ~ GRANDPARENTS ~ OURSELVES ~ THE IRISH ~ CHRISTMAS ~ NEW YEARS ~ THE DEVIL / HALLOWEEN ~ ETC. ETC. ETC.

A MONTH FOR HISPANICS ~ BLACKS ~ LBTQ+THOESTKYAOGE (PICK ANY LETTER) ~ SOON IT WILL BE A MONTH FOR EVERYONE, EXCEPT FOR NATIVE INDIANS & CAUCASIANS,  LOLOOLOL

I READ AN ARTICLE A FEW YEARS AGO ABOUT A GUY THAT WANTED TO HAVE A "WHITE ~ STRAIGHT DAY", WITH PARADES NATIONWIDE.  LOL  THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN!

OTHER COUNTRIES ARE JUST AS SCREWED UP, BUT... THEY DON'T REALIZE IT, I GUESS!

By metmike - June 3, 2023, 7:22 p.m.
Like Reply

With regards to Gay Pride Month, I see your point.

I grew up in a generation that extremely judged and discriminated against gay people. 

I grew up thinking it was wrong and was judgmental for awhile, even though I was extremely liberal at the time. 

As a competitive bodybuilder, an entire new world was opened up for me. Up to half the people at the competitions as spectators were gay men. I was hit on constantly in many places by gay men because of my good looks and well muscled body. 

I quickly adjusted to that by taking it as a compliment  for other human beings to be attracted to me physically...........despite feeling repulsed at the thought of me doing what they wanted to do with me. 

But times have completely changed since I was young.  The fight for gay rights was won and  is over. 

The Struggle for Gay Rights Is Over

For those born into a form of adversity, sometimes the hardest thing to do is admitting that they’ve won.

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2019/06/battle-gay-rights-over/592645/

And seriously, is constantly bringing up the sexual preference of people a top priority in this world with dozens of more  important things related to humanity???

Celebrating it ..........but only when you prefer somebody of the same sex?

And a month long celebration of it?

I personally don't object to this and am not offended. My youngest son is gay and I could tell when he was a young boy that he was different. He was born that way.  I spent a decade studying as much science and information out there to understand the fascinating biology and environmental factors. 

The only thing that I felt bad about  in the beginning is that he will likely never experience the joys of parenthood. Adoption is always possible but less than 7% of same sex male parents adopt.

Please don't be offended at the next comment but I always found it ironic, that people who object to abortion(I've always been pro life)  for religious reasons are often the ones that are anti gay for religious reasons. 

By definition, a married gay couple will NEVER have an abortion and thanks to them, as shown below, MANY unwanted babies that WOULD HAVE been aborted, instead get loving homes with 2 same sex parents that REALLY WANT the child.  

How ironic!

The married gay community and pro life community have an extremely powerful common interest here, that unfortunately doesn't unite them because one of them uses a long ago busted anti science religious belief to impose an ethical judgment on their behavior. 

Fifteen Percent of Same-Sex Couples Have Children in Their Household

https://www.census.gov/library/stories/2020/09/fifteen-percent-of-same-sex-couples-have-children-in-their-household.html

According to the ACS, same-sex parents were more likely to be female. In 2019, 22.5% of female same-sex couple households had children under 18 present, compared with 6.6% of male same-sex couple households.

By 12345 - June 4, 2023, 11:18 a.m.
Like Reply

EVEN IF I HAD TO PHYSICALLY CRAWL OUT OF CALIFORNIA, WITH MY KIDS IN TOW ~ OR, ON MY BACK ~ THERE WOULD BE NOTHING THAT WOULD STOP ME! NOTHING!!

Elementary school Pride protest in North Hollywood turns violent

By jmk - June 4, 2023, 3:44 p.m.
Like Reply

Problem is 12345 a lot of the people who do crawl out of California bring their politics with them that screwed up the state in the first place.

By 12345 - June 4, 2023, 5:51 p.m.
Like Reply

JMK ~ THAT IS MY BIGGEST FEAR OF THE EXODUS FROM LIBERAL STATES! UGH!!

By 12345 - June 5, 2023, 9:28 a.m.
Like Reply

Pride Becomes A Minefield For Big Companies, But Many Continue Their Support

"In May and June of 2022, there were fewer than 400 posts calling for Pride-related boycotts, RILA said. This year, in May alone there were more than 15,000."

IF ANYONE HAS EVER ACCIDENTALLY ATTENDED A "PRIDE PARADE"... I HOPE YOU FELT THE SAME DISGUST AS WE DID!  WHEN WE REALIZED WHAT IT WAS ABOUT ~ WE IMMEDIATELY LEFT. BY THE TIME WE GOT TO OUR CAR... ONE TIRE HAD ALREADY BEEN SLASHED!  THERE WE WERE, IN TORONTO ON A MINI VACATION, WITH A SLASHED TIRE ON THE 4TH OF JULY ~ MORE THAN 30 YEARS AGO.

WE'RE COUNTRY FOLK, THAT HAD NO IDEA WHAT A PRIDE PARADE WAS!  ANYONE THAT WOULD TAKE PRIDE IN WHAT WE SAW ~ HAS ZERO RESPECT FOR MORALS. OR ANYTHING ELSE! THAT'S MY BELIEF & NOT MY OPINION.

By metmike - June 5, 2023, 10:52 a.m.
Like Reply

This is becoming a losing strategy.

Nothing wrong with gay people having the same rights as non gay people. That’s what our country stands for and that’s what they have After decades of being discriminated against and shunned by mainstream America.

But now, after winning their battle, they are flaunting it in the faces of EVERYBODY. Including people that don't care one way or the other but most importantly, people that think it's wrong for whatever reason.

It would be like the Michigan vs Ohio State game last November, won by M.

M would go on to win the Big Ten Conference title, then play for the National Championship. They got the deserved recognition, trophies/awards and so on for these achievements that can never be taken away.

But what if.........M fans from the state of Michigan were still going to Columbus in 2023 and having parades on High Street to celebrate them beating OSU. And people from Michigan, going to Ohio and putting up billboards on the major highways flaunting their win in 2022?

In the case of gay rights, the ethics and politics are different but the mentality similar.

The majority of people would prefer that a persons sexuality NOT be flaunted and celebrated but instead, kept quiet.

This is a very sensitive point when it comes to children that I agree with. Nobody should take their kids to an X rated stripper club to show them what straight, adult men like to do. Or to an area of prostitution(which is illegal in most places).

Many people think of drag shows in the same way(just not as extreme). Many parents don't want their children to see men dressing up as women being flaunted and displayed with shows which elevate it as a healthy form of entertainment, when they are trying to teach different values to their children (with minds that WILL be influenced by what they see in the world).

By 12345 - June 5, 2023, 11:16 a.m.
Like Reply

MIKE ~ DO YOU THINK PUBLIC NUDITY IS OKAY?  I CERTAINLY DON'T.

By metmike - June 5, 2023, 11:50 a.m.
Like Reply

Agree, Jean.

Nude beaches and places with nudity are ok when advertised as such so that adults that want to go to places like that can make the choice.

But society would never allow this to be forced on everybody else. Having nude parades down Main street. Or nude pride month.

But this is different because nudity is a choice  that can always result in putting clothes on, when appropriate, where being gay, isn't a choice where the gay person can flip a switch in their heads and become straight when they want.

However, the choice SHOULD BE PRIVATE!!!!

Seriously, a person's preference for what gender they want to have sex with or dress up as is an extremely personal choice for the majority of people.

A minority, that just won their battle over being previously being discriminated for because of  that choice are acting counter productively for the cause.

They are forcing their messages and sexuality on EVERYBODY and exploiting being gay to have additional rights that NON gay people don't have. 

It's starting to backfire big time.  Years ago, this strategy won them equal rights. Now, its all counterproductive and too over the top "in your face" flaunting of something most people consider private and shouldn't count 1 iota towards the value of a human being.

They wanted to be treated as equal human beings but note what's happening now.

Hey, everybody, look at us, we're gay or transgender or we support being gay/transgender!

That makes us special and so we're better than you back woods homophobes and we have all united and now can control elements of society that allow us to ram our messages down your throats, everywhere you go in public.

They are generating hatred from people that disagree with them who are feeling a loss of control to their own rights being trampled on.  

EQUAL rights, not abusive application of rights that takes away the rights of others!

By WxFollower - June 6, 2023, 12:58 a.m.
Like Reply

Mike,

I agree with most of your prior post. I'm proud to be quite supportive of LGBTQ in general. I fully believe that the vast majority are born with the relevant genes. So, why shouldn't they be able to live based on their true desires? I mean I could have easily been born that way. The hatred is widespread, ugly, hurtful, and dangerous. And wrong!

By the way, one of my past best friends (RIP) was and one of my close relatives is gay. That helps me to empathize. Interestingly, when my best friend of many years came out to me, he almost immediately asked me if I'd go with him to his favorite gay bar. I actually declined right away largely because I never was much of a bar person for any kind of bar and felt I wouldn't enjoy it. I mean I hardly had ever gone to any bars with him. Why would I now go with him to gay bars just because I learned he was gay? After all, he knew I wasn't. I understand why he asked me to go with him though. And my never going didn't hurt our friendship at all as we just continued doing the same pure plutonic best friend types of things together that we always did. He was highly intelligent by the way.

Despite the above and similar to Mike, I do sometimes wonder if the sexual aspects of LGBTQ are sometimes too aggressively thrown in people's faces in an overly provocative way. I mean I also don't like it when the sexual aspects of straight people are thrown in people's faces. I feel that sexual stuff should largely remain private. I'm kind of a big prude in that way. I don't even enjoy hearing profanity for the most part even though I occasionally cuss out of frustration or shock.

Despite my strong support of LGBTQ, I do have a problem with transgender females being able to compete in sports with those born as females (aka "cis"). Trans females are on average always going to be larger with bigger bones and muscles vs cis-females. It is kind of discriminatory against cis females ironically enough. I think Caitlyn Jenner agrees.

I do sometimes wonder why all five are usually grouped together. But that's all I'll say about that.

By metmike - June 6, 2023, 7:25 a.m.
Like Reply

Thanks very much for some wonderful comments, Larry!
especially the point that genetic men should  NOT be allowed to compete against women.

we only have to look at the common good principle to know clearly what path to take There.

allowing genetic men, who become women, still in mens bodies to compete against women in womens bodies will hurt 100 times more women than it helps or whatever the ratio is of CISgender to Transgender women competing in sports.

this is the same principle but not as extreme about many other realms involving the sexuality of people.

the vast majority of,people want this to be a private topic and should have that right respected for authentic reasons.

when a small minority of people…..gay or trans or cross dressers DISrespect that desire of the majority by bombarding everybody in society with flamboyant public displays of their sexuality it vehemently violates the common good principle.

it’s not as if we are trying to deprive  people like that of some inalienable right.

they are depriving others of rights.

it doesn’t bother me, personally 1 iota that they flaunt and celebrate their sexuality in public. I actually think it’s absurd and hilarious that people do this. I get their feeling of empowerment and control and confidence it provides to this  small minority when everybody else is the majority.

however, if you want equal rights and to be treated the same as people that outnumber you …….then stop doing things that are the opposite of that and defy those principles by demanding excessive rights. Which offend many in the majority.

if you don’t want to be treated differently than a straight person, then stop telling us with actions and events and words that you do want society to make a special deal about your sexuality and stop putting it on a pedistole And on public display.

probably, the origin of this comes from years of having to hide it…..being in the closet as it was referred to decades ago. 

that was wrong….and that is long gone.

now, the pendulum has swung too far to the other side.

people with this sexuality have not only come out of their closet with their sexuality but they’re invading the personal closets of the majority by offending people that rightfully want sexuality to be left in the bathroom or bedroom NOT plastered everywhere they go in public.

some are offended the most by having their children  exposed to this. 

is this legit?

do you think that a large number of young people, who by their nature, want to be independent and often rebellious, might think it’s cool to rebel against society and their assigned gender, especially when so many others doing that are being glorified?

Heck yes that is a legit Concern!!

Again, the common good principle applies, while still avoiding discrimination!

By 12345 - June 6, 2023, 10:44 p.m.
Like Reply
By WxFollower - June 6, 2023, 11:02 p.m.
Like Reply

In the following video link that Jean just posted, I feel that what's shown from 0:26 to 0:50 are the kinds of things I would object to at a Pride event. If they were connected to heterosexual acts, I'd feel similarly. But to some far lefties, my saying that would brand me anti-gay:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UEBEp2knahY

By metmike - June 7, 2023, 11:14 a.m.
Like Reply

Wonderful points!

Politics

LGBT Identification in U.S. Ticks Up to 7.1%

https://news.gallup.com/poll/389792/lgbt-identification-ticks-up.aspx

LGBTStraight/HeterosexualNo response
 %%%
Generation Z (born 1997-2003)20.875.73.5
Millennials (born 1981-1996)10.582.57.1
Generation X (born 1965-1980)4.289.36.5
Baby boomers (born 1946-1964)2.690.76.8
Traditionalists (born before 1946)0.892.27.1
Gallup, 2021

The 2nd graph wouldn't copy completely but it is ASTOUNDING, so I used what could be copied.

Clearly,  an open society and the environment that allows gays to function confidently outside of  "the closet" is a huge factor but this is insane.

25 times more people today identify this way vs those born before 1946.

Almost 10 times more people than those in my generation(born in 1956).

Speaking of my generation. Being gay was NOT a good thing to be in the mid 1970's.

That's when I started as a competitive bodybuilder and was catapulted into the gay community by going on stage in bodybuilding competitions and also attending as a spectator in some competitions.

I seriously think that close to half the crowd were gay men but maybe it just seemed that way because of the shock value at first. 

It's those days, that was an ACCEPTED reality that everybody in the industry knew and I can't remember once any people complaining about it. Gay people were totally ok back then at bodybuilding competitions.

They were there, like everybody else to admire and recognize men who had worked hard to sculpture their bodies into impressive specimens. 

The main difference is that they were ALSO sexually attracted but everybody had common ground and a universal appreciation of the exact same things that defined the sport, related to muscle, fat, ratios/balance and posing routines.

Women had competitions too and I can't remember the same mentality for gay women being there because those were not nearly as popular and I never went to one. One assumes that was the case but on a smaller scale. 

Personally, I thought the women bodybuilders were UNappealing because their bodies looked too much like men and very UNatural. 

By 12345 - June 7, 2023, 9:01 p.m.
Like Reply

PEOPLE CAN, CONSENUALLY,  DO WHOMEVER THEY WANNA DO ~ JUST DON'T MAKE AN AZZ OUTTA YOURSELF, IN THE PROCESS ~ IMO. 

IN THE MID '70 TIME FRAME ~ I TENDED A  BEER & WINE BAR. DAYTIME, IT WAS A VERY "STRAIGHT" BAR. AFTER 9:00 PM, IT WAS A VERY "GAY" BAR.

THERE WAS NO "OFF THE WALL" BEHAVIOR, NO MATTER WHAT SHIFT I WORKED.  ALL OF THE REGULARS RESPECTED THEMSELVES & OTHERS. DURING THE TRANSITION HOUR OF CLIENTELE ~ THE RESPECT REMAINED. EVERYONE GOT ALONG & HAD GOOD, CLEAN FUNNNNNN!

I WAS FRIENDS WITH BOTH SIDES. RESPECT, IS THE KEY ~ IMO

I WENT BACK IN THE LATE '80 TIME FRAME, ON VACATION. I CALLED ONE OF THE GAY GUYS, I THOUGHT THE WORLD & ALL OF & ASKED HIM OUT FOR A DRINK. LOL HE JUMPED AT THE CHANCE, SOOOOO ... I LOOKED UP THE BEST GAY DISCO CLUB ~ I PICKED HIM UP & OFF WE WENT!  (HE WORKED FOR THE STATE & WOULD'VE GOTTEN FIRED IF HE'D HAVE GOTTEN "FOUND OUT")  HE WAS STILL SINGLE!

AN HOUR OF BEIN' THERE & A COUPLE DRINKS LATER... HE LEANED OVER TO ME (WE WERE SITTIN' AT THE BAR) & WHISPERED: "TOO BAD THIS ISN'T A GAY CLUB!"  LOLOLOL

I GOT RIGHT IN HIS FACE & SAID: "LARRY, IT IS!"  WE BOTH BUSTED OUT LAUGHIN' & HE QUICKLY SCOOTED HIS STOOL AWAY FROM ME!!  HAAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA

THE REST IS HISTORY.  R-E-S-P-E-C-T!!!!!!!

By WxFollower - June 7, 2023, 11:50 p.m.
Like Reply

Good post, Jean!

I forgot to mention that my gay friend thought that the in your face provocative and sexually suggestive aspects of Pride and similar events was uncalled for and even embarrassing as fellow gay folks. He and his gay friends even used to laugh at a lot of these things with each other when they saw them on TV. They were very unlike most of these provocative in your face folks and had nothing in common with them other than being gay. They dressed conservatively and gave no outward clue that they were gay. I assume that their attitude toward them is quite common in the gay community.

By 12345 - June 8, 2023, 7:42 a.m.
Like Reply

GOOD FOR THEM, LARRY!!

COMPARING MARRIED GAY COUPLES VS MARRIED STRAIGHT COUPLES ~ I'D STAKE LOTSA MONEY ON THE FACT THAT CONSERVATIVE / NORMAL GAY COUPLES HAVE A MUCH HIGHER % OF LONGEVITY THAN STRAIGHT COUPLES... WHEN COMPARED TO THE POPULATION RATIO.

I KNOW 3 CONSERVATIVE / NORMAL GAY COUPLES THAT HAVE BEEN TOGETHER FOR 50+ YEARS.  I KNOW MANY THAT HAVE BEEN TOGETHER, WELL OVER 25 YEARS.

By 12345 - June 8, 2023, 8:16 a.m.
Like Reply

MIKE ~ "Speaking of my generation. Being gay was NOT a good thing to be in the mid 1970's." AND... SADLY ~ 99.9% OF THE GAYS WERE CONSERVATIVE, DECENT PEOPLE. IT WAS THAT .1% THAT MADE IT A WICKED GAME!

"They were there, like everybody else to admire and recognize men who had worked hard to sculpture their bodies into impressive specimens. "  LOL  "MUSCLE BEACH" IN PALM BEACH, EVERY SUNDAY.  IT WAS LOADED WITH BEAUTIFUL MALE BODIES! THEY'D HOLD ACROBATIC COMPETITIONS ~ YES!! TOO BAD 75% OF 'EM WERE GAY! LOL

"Personally, I thought the women bodybuilders were UNappealing because their bodies looked too much like men and very UNatural. " I MO ~ THERE IS NOTHING ATTRACTIVE ABOUT A HARD CORE WOMAN BODY BUIDER!  SAME WAY WITH THE GUYS ~ I THINK HARD CORE BUILDERS LOOK G-R-O-S-S. BLEH!

NOW... A WELL TONED FEMALE BODY, IS AN ENTIRELY DIFFERENT STORY. THEY LOOK HEALTHY & CARED FOR.  (LOLOLOLOL UNLIKE MY OWN!  HAHAHHAHHAAAAAAAAAAA )  

AND, TO THINK ~ AT ONE POINT, I WISHED THERE WERE SENIOR NINJA WARRIOR COMPETITIONS! PRE-STROKE DAYS, I'DA HAD A PRETTY GOOD SHOT AT WINNIN' THAT PUPPY!   

By vandenplas - June 8, 2023, 10:08 a.m.
Like Reply

Metmike:

Your June 7 post, identifying the irony of pro-life folks also very likely to be anti-gay struck a chord with me.  That is a profound and telling observation that people should ponder.  I agree with it 100%!!!

By metmike - June 8, 2023, 10:09 a.m.
Like Reply

Jean,

Lifestyle is definitely a factor in longevity. 

People that use moderation and do healthy things increase their odds of living longer. 

By 12345 - June 8, 2023, 11:21 a.m.
Like Reply

LOL  MIKE ~ IN YOUR CHART ON THE 7TH... I LITERALLY LAUGHED OUT LOUD AT THE LINE: "YOU CAN SELECT AS MANY AS APPLY"

IT USED TO BE THAT WE ALL KNEW WHAT / WHO WE ARE!  LOL

THERE MUST BE SUMPIN' IN THE WATER!!  YIKES!  HAHAHAHAHAAAA

By metmike - June 8, 2023, 11:34 a.m.
Like Reply

And now, we're finding out from studies that being a gay man makes you much smarter and being a gay woman or straight man make you dumber (-:

While straight men face educational crisis, gay men excel academically, study finds

Lesbians, however, perform more poorly than straight women in a number of academic measures, according to a study published in the American Sociological Review. 

https://www.nbcnews.com/nbc-out/out-news/straight-men-face-educational-crisis-gay-men-excel-academically-study-rcna18018

++++++++++++

As a scientist, looking at the results of studies like this one remind me of this profound and legit finding:

Why Most Published Research Findings Are False

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1182327/

By metmike - June 8, 2023, 12:17 p.m.
Like Reply

Jean,

There's a tremendous amount going on here. With regards to "something in the water" one can't rule out some sort of evolution of humans from advances in science, medicine and technology that's resulting in an easier life and changes in biology that are leading to this. The drive to procreate with the opposite sex may be getting diminished because there is such an abundance of everything in 2023 compared to 1023 or even 1923.

We know that humans today have evolved into BIGGER people because of this. It's not just having more food during our life time but your parents are giving you DNA that program you from the get go to be bigger than the average person born a few centuries ago. 

This is evolution.

Clearly, the atmosphere is much more favorable for gays to come out of the closet and be counted in 2023 but there's got to be more to it.

I'm pretty gifted at making astute, detailed  observations around me, some that can come from subtle information, completely missed by most people but are key for assessment and discernment. I knew my youngest son was likely to be gay, years before he had any clue from observing him as a young boy. 

I don't want to get into stereotyping gay men as having personality/traits X, Y and Z but for the vast majority, there are clear, recognizable differences compared to straight men. I constantly tell my wife, while we watch tv, who's gay on every program. Not at all in a derogatory manner but just to show off my skill at being able to do it so well. 

Some of these gay traits may be learned but much of it is not. 

The point is that these recognizable NATURAL traits/mannerisms in gay men were extremely rare in the 1960's. I lived then and am telling you that there were far fewer men with these natural traits from birth. So there were much less gay men from birth in the 1960's and they've been increasing each decade from something that's biologically encoded in their brains. I'm 100% certain of this!

The same thing is likely happening in the trans community. I say this entirely as an objective scientist who also spent numerous years studying the biology, which we still can't fully explain, although there are several viable theories.

This indisputable, biological element makes the religious assumptions that this is morally wrong complete hogwash. God wouldn't create tens of millions of humans with defective brains programmed to be this way from birth and intentionally cursing them to a lifetime of sin for being who he created them to be.

Gaydar

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaydar

Later studies found that gaydar was also accurate at rates greater than chance for judgments just from the face. Study participants use gendered facial cues and stereotypes of gay people to make their judgments, but reliably misjudge sexual orientation for people countering stereotypes

More US adults identify as LGBTQ now than at any time in the past decade, a new poll says

https://www.cnn.com/2022/02/17/us/lgbtq-population-increase-gallup-cec/index.html

By 12345 - June 8, 2023, 1:26 p.m.
Like Reply

"This indisputable, biological element makes the religious assumptions that this is morally wrong complete hogwash. God wouldn't create tens of millions of humans with defective brains programmed to be this way from birth and intentionally cursing them to a lifetime of sin for being who he created them to be."

MIKE, I AGREE. THE OTHER SIDE OF THAT COIN IS THE GIFT OF CHOICE HE GAVE US.

THERE ARE PLENTY OF "MAD SCIENTISTS" THAT DEVELOPE ALL KINDS OF THINGS: CHEMICALS, BEING THE MAIN PROGRAMMER. IT'S BEEN REALLY ESCALATING IN THE PAST 50 YEARS. EACH YEAR GETS WORSE.

THEY KNOW THE SIDE EFFECTS & THEY PROBABLY PURPOSELY DEVELOPE THEM, JUST TO SEE IF THEY'LL DO AS THEY SHOULD.

I SHORT ~ THE DEVIL IS LITERALLY, IN THE DETAILS

I KNOW A GUY (A REAL MR. MACHO, IN HIS OWN MIND) THAT HAD A SON, HE WAS ASHAMED OF, BY THE TIME THAT BOY WAS 7 YEARS OLD. WHY? BECAUSE HE WAS VERY PRETTY, WITH BEAUTIFUL HAIR & WAS QUITE EFFEMINATE. "MR. MACHO" MUST'VE MADE THAT BOYS' LIFE, WORSE THAN HELL ON EARTH!  AT 14, INSTEAD OF GOING TO SCHOOL WHERE HE WAS LOVED BY MANY ~ THAT PHYSICALLY STUNTED BOY ~  TOOK THAT 12 GA. SHOTGUN "MR. MACHO" BOUGHT FOR HIM ~ LOADED IT ~ SAT ON HIS BED ~ STUCK THE BARREL IN HIS MOUTH & PULLED THE TRIGGER!!  "MR. MACHO" WAS TEACHING HIM HOW TO BE A "MAN", BY MAKING HIM GO KILL ANIMALS WITH HIM, SO HE COULD CALL HIM A REAL "HUNTIN' MAN".

THE KID WAS AN EXCELLENT STUDENT ~ PLAYED IN THE BAND & HAD A LOAD OF GOOD, DECENT FRIENDS!! IF ONLY, HE COULD'VE JUST "HELD ON", FOR 4 MORE YEARS, HE'D HAVE BEEN ONE FINE YOUNG MAN!

HOW SAD!

By 12345 - June 8, 2023, 6:28 p.m.
Like Reply

Los Angeles District Attorney's Office Quits Twitter Due To Barrage Of 'Vicious' Homophobic Attacks

"The Center for Countering Digital Hate, for instance, recently identified 1.7 million tweets and retweets since the start of 2022 that mention the LGBTQ+ community via a keyword such as “LGBT," “gay,” “homosexual” or “trans” alongside slurs including “groomer," "predator” and “pedophile.” In 2022, in the months before Musk took over, there were an average of 3,011 such tweets per day. That jumped 119% to 6,596 in the four months after his takeover last October."

By 12345 - June 23, 2023, 9:52 p.m.
Like Reply
By 12345 - June 27, 2023, 5:34 p.m.
Like Reply