Ted Cruz embarrasses republicans
0 responses | 0 likes
Started by metmike - March 29, 2023, 10:21 p.m.

https://www.adweek.com/tvnewser/these-are-the-top-rated-cable-news-shows-of-2022/521247/

Tucker Carlson Tonight ranked No. 2 in total viewers in 2022 (3.3 million), ahead of third-place Jesse Watters Primetime (2.86 million), the network’s newest offering. Hannity, meanwhile, dropped to No. 4 in total viewers, averaging 2.81 million in 2022. Hannity had been the the most-watched show on cable news from 2017-2020.

+++++++++++++++++++

I watched Tucker and Hannity tonight on Fox as I often do. On Hannity, Ted Cruz was congratulated for his lunatic, delusional, hate spewing rant about the southern border that was scary coming from an elected official........and of course got applause from the audience.

The only performances that I can remember that come close to being this pathetic, divisive, hateful, childish and designed solely for self serving, attention grabbing that targeted their core voter/viewer base have all come from Donald Trump, Tucker Carlson and Hannity.

Chris Cumo on CNN used to be pretty bad when attacking Trump but this was even worse.

WATCH: Senator Cruz Eviscerates Mayorkas Over The Biden Border Crisis

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Lz_ugkq7zg

The biggest charlatans on tv(Fox) are also the most popular. Their viewers watch to get a manufactured world that features the  far right as omnipotent and flawless.

They've created a true cult/religion with them as high priests being rewarded with ratings and profits.  

The heads of viewers are being filled with DISinformation, false narratives and lies........all for ratings, profits/attention. Sometimes, they make good points but viewers are totally unable to tell between the good points and blatant lies because it all sounds the same.

After appreciating this and observing it getting WORSE not better...........I'm not very hopeful for our country's future.

Ted Cruz had an opportunity to make some solid points for EVERYBODY to appreciate on both sides.

Instead  he totally blew it with the presentation. Anybody that cares about how human beings communicate or thinks that we should respect people that we disagree with got so turned off by the performance that they totally rejected it and him.

What I wished most during Ted Cruz's hateful screed was for somebody to get him to shut the hell up.

Cruz knows that the person he was attacking is a soft spoken, professional man that he could do  extreme bullying on. 

Comments
No replies yet. Be the first!