HAS PORTUGAL JOINED THE FREY???????
4 responses | 0 likes
Started by 12345 - Feb. 1, 2023, 10:33 a.m.
Comments
By metmike - Feb. 1, 2023, 12:45 p.m.
Like Reply

Though biased, I consider this source to be very knowledgeable and statements extremely credible.

Europe/NATO's war by proxy on Russia has become so blatant, by sending equipment with the only intention being to kill Russian's gives Russia the legal right(if they wanted to) that applies in a war to attack targets in those countries.

Forget the continual beating the drum that Russia invaded Ukraine unprovoked so anything that we do to support Ukraine is good for Ukraine which is the complete opposite of the reality on the ground.

These tanks will not win the war for Ukraine and will likely just cause more Ukrainians to get killed which clearly doesn't matter to NATO or Zelensky that are using Ukraine as a battle field to right a war THEY WANT with Russia, using this country and its people as sacrificial pawns in a big war game.

On what critically thinking planet, would Putin not see these moves as escalating the war and these countries sending a few tanks giving him the rationale to take it to the next level beyond Ukraine.

They have to know this. Seriously, they MUST know this but are doing it anyway and pretending it's going to defeat Russia on the battlefield with their constant propaganda ....that Russia is just going to suddenly put up the white flag and go home after all this ;and give up on the things that it wants.........which Ukraine/NATO refuse to negotiate over.

Continuing no negotiations mean more escallation of the war,  means getting closer to a cyber war and nuclear war. 

I would have to think that there must be back channel communications between the US and Russia  for a peace settlement because Russia has the power to do some catastrophic, unthinkable damage to the US in a cyber war(we would respond in kind and worse) but leaving us vulnerable like this is political insanity that would assure a landslide republican win in the next election. 

Then, there's nucluer war, which will cause alot of people supporting NATO's position of defeating Putin on the battlefield very sour because IT WILL HAVE BACKFIRED and caused a trillion times more damage than anything Ukraine had to lose by negotiating(or gain from the war).

Trump could even be elected, which is like.........an impossible thing. 

However, this current administration is severe compromised regarding using good judgment on..........almost everything, so maybe they actually can't see the obvious.

By 12345 - Feb. 1, 2023, 1:25 p.m.
Like Reply

I CAN'T HELP BUT THINK, THIS IS ALL PLANNED AROUND THE 2024 ELECTION.

"OOOOPS, WE HAVE TO DELAY THE ELECTION, 'CAUSE WE'RE IN A WAR!! SORRY!"

By metmike - Feb. 1, 2023, 1:39 p.m.
Like Reply

That's wild conspiracy theory stuff, Jean.

By 12345 - Feb. 1, 2023, 1:47 p.m.
Like Reply

LOLOLOL  

I'VE ALWAYS WONDERED WHAT'S GONNA COME ALONG IN THE LATTER HALF OF 2024

MAYBE, A HUMUNGOUS, DEADLY VIRUS, OR SUMPIN'