Biden investigation will seal Joe's fate
2 responses | 0 likes
Started by metmike - May 5, 2022, 7:51 p.m.

The amazing cover up of the  Biden's corruption looks like it could be finally exposed when the republicans (likely) take over the House and Senate later this year and do some serious investigating.

Ukraine, actually is just the tip of the iceberg.

You will be shocked at the extensive corruption and countless examples of nepotism that goes far beyond just legal nepotism and pay for play going back 2+ decades. With massive corruption involving incredibly large sums of money.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hunter_Biden

Joe helped to establish the mindset from the get go:

After graduating from law school in 1996, Biden accepted a consultant position at the bank holding company MBNA, whose employees donated more than $200,000 into Joe Biden's senate campaigns.[6][14] MBNA's hiring of Biden was controversial due to the fact that his father pushed for credit card legislation which was beneficial to the credit card industry and was supported by MBNA during Biden's time at the bank.[15][16] The legislation made it more difficult to get bankruptcy protection.[16] This led to Byron York of National Review referring to Joe Biden, years later, as "the senator from MBNA" referencing the close relationship between the two.

Investor and lobbyist  

In 2006, Biden and his uncle James Biden purchased international hedge fund Paradigm Global Advisors; Hunter was interim CEO of the fund[24] for five years, until 2011.[25] In September 2008, Biden launched a consultancy company named Seneca Global Advisors that offered to help companies expand into foreign markets.[26] Biden was a partner in investment vehicles that included the name "Seneca" to denote his participation.[27] In 2009, he, Devon Archer, and Christopher Heinz founded the investment and advisory firm Rosemont Seneca Partners

metmike: This led Hunter into the lucrative land of corruption using his Dad's influence for the mind boggling pay days as he  stepped way over the line numerous times between lobbying and bribing..........so that everything he did as a lobbyist early in his career for self serving benefits was justified and this continued to be the blue print for his career after that.

He clearly was able to operate this way because "the big guy, Joe Biden was his dad.

Joe was well aware of Hunters serious problem with drugs that caused him to lose positions but used his influence and allowed Hunter to peddle Joe's influence, in order for Hunter to unethically manipulate circumstances to enrich Hunter..........over and over and over. It's blatantly naive  to think that Joe was not aware of this as we have numerous pieces of solid evidence of Joe being part of  Hunter's life at that level.

His dealings in Ukraine were just part of the long history of behavior that went FAR beyond that.  

https://www.investopedia.com/financial-edge/0912/the-differences-between-bribery-and-lobbying.aspx

Bribery is considered an effort to buy power; paying to guarantee a certain result; lobbying is considered an effort to influence power, often by offering contributions. The main difference is bribery is considered illegal, while lobbying is not.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hunter Biden, Burisma,
and Corruption:
The Impact on U.S.
Government Policy and
Related Concerns
U.S. Senate Committee on Homeland
Security and Governmental Affairs
U.S. Senate Committee on Finance
Majority Staff Report

https://www.finance.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/HSGAC%20-%20Finance%20Joint%20Report%202020.09.23.pdf

Conclusion
The records acquired by the Committees show that Hunter Biden and his family were
involved in a vast financial network that connected them to foreign nationals and foreign
governments across the globe. Hunter Biden and Archer, in particular, formed significant and
consistent financial relationships with the corrupt oligarch Mykola Zlochevsky during their time
working for Burisma and their firms made millions of dollars from that association while Joe
Biden was vice president and the public face of the Obama administration’s Ukraine policy.
Rosemont Seneca Thornton, an investment firm co-founded by Hunter Biden, received $3.5
million in a wire transfer from Elena Baturina, who allegedly received illegal construction
contracts from her husband, the former mayor of Moscow. Moreover, Archer’s apparent receipt
of money for a car from Kenges Rakishev of Kazakhstan while Vice President Biden was in
Kyiv is especially concerning in light of the timing. And finally, Biden and Archer’s work with
Chinese nationals connected to the Communist regime illustrate the deep financial connections
that accelerated while his father was vice president and continued after he left office.
Biden and Archer found willing partners in Chinese nationals connected to the
Communist regime. Their work in China began at least in 2009, with the creation of Rosemont
Seneca Partners with Heinz, Secretary of State John Kerry’s stepson. Then, several years later,
Biden and Archer formed BHR with Bohai Capital and received their business license approval
in China shortly after Biden visited China with his father, Vice President Biden.
Hunter Biden’s connections and financial associations appear to have accelerated
significantly after he associated himself with Ye Jianming, who had deep connections with the
Communist regime and PLA. However, that didn’t seem to have any impact on Hunter Biden,
who made millions from the relationship. Indeed, Hunter Biden and his family, to include James
and Sara Biden, associated with other Chinese nationals such as Gongwen Dong. In one case,
the three of them went on a $100,000 global spending spree after Gongwen Dong and Hunter
Biden opened a joint account. In addition, Hunter Biden received millions of dollars over a
period of years from Gongwen Dong’s companies. According to records acquired by the
Committees, many of these transactions involved potential criminal financial activity.
The records acquired by the Committees show consistent, significant and extensive
financial connections among and between Hunter Biden, James Biden, Sara Biden, Devon
Archer, and Chinese nationals connected to the Communist regime and PLA as well as other
foreign nationals with questionable backgrounds. These connections and the vast amount of
money transferred among and between them don’t just raise conflicts of interest concerns, they
raise criminal financial, counterintelligence and extortion concerns. The Committees will
continue to evaluate the evidence in their possession.

++++++++++++++++++

Please spare me the ridiculous notion that this is all a republican conspiracy theory to hurt Joe Biden. Conspiracy theories don't have astronomical evidence and facts to back them up and I'm the last person to go for something that doesn't have authentic facts to prove them. Actually, this is not a theory. It's already conclusively proven and now, hopefully we can get most of the authentic facts and truth out to hold the corruption accountable.

Comments
By metmike - May 5, 2022, 8:39 p.m.
Like Reply

I sincerely believe that Joe justified(justifies) all of this because of his tremendous love for his son, Biden.

Who doesn't do everything they can to help their children, whenever possible, even as adults? Even if they have to pull a few strings to help them get a job or receive a promotion.

My Dad got me jobs working(my arse off) in the factory while I went to school at the same time at the University of Detroit my first 2 years of college, still living at home. He was an industrial engineer, in management and he knew I was a hard, reliable worker. Why not tell those hiring at Ford Motor that and help them out, while helping him/me out? I gave FMC every penny's worth for the hard work that they paid me, from 1974-77.

What the heck did Hunter do to deserve his many millions that resulted in his Dad's influence?

And besides the absolute ethical violations, Joe also blatantly violated his patriotic  commitment and duty to his country, especially as our VP, representing the United States of America that he blatantly violated in doing this to ENABLE and ENRICH his son.

When my awesome dad got me jobs at the assembly plant (making Mustang 2's and metal foundries, Ford Motor Company also benefited, because I got the same pay as everybody else, no special treatment and I always did a top notch job!

In fact, Dad did time studies and his job was to figure out how to use the least amount of people to do the most amount of work and the hourly employees and foreman greatly disliked him. One year, he was having a huge dispute with a foreman about this one particular job on the assembly line that included doing numerous challenging things to each car as it came down the line as part of the job. A new car would come by every 60 seconds.

The previous 3 months, 2 guys just quit(these were 95% young black men in their prime and top notch physical specimens that they gave these kind of jobs too). The foreman insisted that Dad should adjust this job so that he would spread it out to other people and add one person to the line.  

Dad kept telling them NO, the job can be done.

So then, they found out that his son was going to get hired in May for a Summer job.  

Guess what job they put his son on to prove a point.

I could bench press 345 lbs and run 3 miles in 18 minutes back then (seriously) so my Dad was thinking.........ok, I'll show them but he didn't tell me anything about this in factor battle going on that I just described.

I had dozens of  tough jobs there during those years  but never minded a bit and never complained even one time and was just thrilled to work for big money.

So Dad was thinking.........I'll show them.

It often takes around 2 weeks to get really skilled at some of those tougher jobs so that you're good enough to do it at top effiency.

This job, however even at 2 weeks, was kicking my butt. Not physically because it didn't require tremendous strength or conditioning but the skill level was off the charts along WITH it being very physical.

Even at 2 weeks(when they left me alon to do the entire job) I was barely finishing on one car and the next one was already in my area.  There would be some cars that I didn't finish everything on because even at top speed, trying my best, I just didn't have the ability to go fast enough.

I hated that the most. How unrewarding is that?

After they drove the car off the line, guys had to finish something that me or somebody else missed because we messed up. 

60 cars an hour for 8 hours, along with some breaks and we're talking over 400 cars. Ideally, you get everything done on all 400+ cars, just like, ideally everybody else on the assembly like does.

If you mess up a couple of times on a hard job.......that's not unusual but if your messing up, like 8 times, which might only be 2% of the time and getting it perfect 98% of the time..........it's bad.

Imagine if you had a bunch of people messing up 8 times in a shift. That's the recipe for a car with some problems. Even though they are supposed to double check everything and actually makes a note of which cars need additional assembling after its driven off the line.......it would be a nightmare to have guys doing all the things that were missed on the assembly line so its imperative to get as close to 100% as possible!

And I knew this and it was driving me nuts as somebody with a great work ethic to fail to be at 100% EVERY DAY. I didn't want to let my dad down either.

So I remember the conversation every night at the dinner table. This went on for several weeks but here are some examples.

Mike: Dad, you've got to get me off this job!...then, I would explain what happened.

Dad: Mike, I know  you can do it. You just need more time to get better at the job.

Next day:

Mike: Dad, you've got to get me off this job!! Then the details of what happened.

Dad: Mike, I know that you can do it. You just need more time to learn the job.

Next day:

Mike: Please Dad, you've really got to get me off this job!!! I'm doing my best   but.........then the details. That job is impossible. Nobody can do it.

Dad: Just give it a few more days, I know that you can learn this job!

Mike:  Please Dad, I really am trying my hardest!!!! you've got to get me off this job because nobody can do it. I  never would threaten to quit but explained to him again, why that job was impossible.

Dad: I realize now that they put you on that job to teach me a lesson and they were right and I was wrong about that job. I'm sorry that I caused this to happen to you. 

Then he explained the history, changed the job and I even got moved  to  off load things like tires and other large parts from train cars and trucks, where my strength and conditioning allowed me to always do it in record time(not much skill needed but much harder work).

By TimNew - May 6, 2022, 2:16 a.m.
Like Reply

You are too kind to Joe.

He has insisted on his cut.  If you don't like the below source, there are dozens of others.  And lets not even get into Bidens daughters Diary.

From Hunter:

Hunter Biden Text Message To Daughter: ‘Unlike Pop, I Won’t Make You Give Me Half Your Salary’

Hunter Biden Text Message To Daughter: 'Unlike Pop, I Won’t Make You Give Me Half Your Salary' - News Punch