Comments
By wxdavid - July 16, 2018, 5:46 p.m.
Like Reply

newt   Gingrich   

1. President Trump must clarify his statements in Helsinki on our intelligence system and Putin. It is the most serious mistake of his presidency and must be corrected—-immediately
By mcfarm - July 16, 2018, 6:03 p.m.
Like Reply

should not be surprise. fox news has condemned Trump plenty when he deserves it...where have you been? Not saying he deserved it here, did not see the tv today but I would not get too carried away as Trump has been way out in front of any deep staters, media people, or any other naysayers for along while now

By silverspiker - July 16, 2018, 7:20 p.m.
Like Reply

Ohhh.... Yess- Sirreee-Bob...

There Are Plenty Of Progressives In The G.O.P. That Are Either Not Trying For Re-Election oN pURPOSE Or Are About 

To Get Crushed By The TRUMP -MAN'S "Mighty Rope-A-Dope"... Am Personally Hoping Mc Cain Burns In Hell Soon ....

... TIME TO FLUSH OUT ALL OF THE BAD COPS AND "ALL" OF THE PROGRESSIVE, LYIN' THEIVN' WHORES ON BOTH 

SIDES OF The AISLE THAT THEY ARE PROTECTING ...

.... THE REAL REASON I LIKE TRUMP IS THAT HE DOES NOT DiSCRIMINATE AMONG ANY PARTIES' SCUMSUCKERS !

By silverspiker - July 16, 2018, 7:47 p.m.
Like Reply

I'd like Gingrich to explain how talking to Putin is a mistake. What does "Trump must clarify his statements in 

Helsinki on our intelligence system and Putin" mean exactly and why would they need clarification. Nothing in the 

article states what he said, or explains what and why clarification is needed.

Recall Clinton's "reset" of relations with Russia, and Obama on the cover of Time Magazine in July 2009 asking a 

Russian Bear "Can we be friends?". So in light of Gingrich's comments, how does that compare to Obama's and 

Clinton's actions? It wasn't on Trump's watch all the hacking occurred. And Obama said Russia couldn't affect the 

elections, until Hillary lost. Sure would like to see that DNC server... I wonder why that kid named.....

... Seth Got Arkansacided  ?!?!?!?!?