mcfarm NTR post
0 responses | 0 likes
Started by metmike - Oct. 11, 2021, 10:31 p.m.

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/75648/#76033

Re: Re: Re: Re: What is a fair price for corn            

By mcfarm - Oct. 11, 2021, 6:59 p.m.                        

I will tell you what we may survive and that is this dunce laden administration. Just today the question was ask about inflation. And psaki actually said Biden just does not see it affecting things much....well other than eating, driving, buying anything, surviving...right psaki  and Biden. And Mm touched on this briefly. It means only one thing. The absolute venom that libs have for American means they care not one twit about real pain. They want a make over and do not care who gets hurt. That has been and is their plan. 

On a side note tell me just how many Presidents we have had since WW II that have actually created a job or made a pay roll????? 

yes, I would put it there where it belongs but I do not see I can move it. I thought you were the only one to do this. 

Also will offer the latest on the huge amount of freight setting off shore and cannot be moved because Biden and company took their jobs. But glady told he created 5 million jobs for thr people he fired. And psaki said don't worry bout the freight, we have been "taking" about this problem since Jan...damn we should all feel better.

Comments
No replies yet. Be the first!