Biden/Saudi
0 responses | 0 likes
Started by wglassfo - Sept. 19, 2021, 11:08 a.m.

So Biden agrees to 500 million/billion contract [not sure how much, forgive my memory] to service Saudi mostly helicopter fleet [I think only helicopters not sure about fixed wing aircraft]

These air craft are used in the war against Yemeni which has killed an estimated 200,000 civilians, thus far.

Now I could not  find Yemeni on a map much less the reason for a war or war support, so color me blind

So: given Saudi human rights record, support to terrorism, many in DC don't agree with the support Biden has  given the Saudis. I don't know enough to even make an intelligent comment, so color me blind again

But what I do find a bit confusing is when we all remember Biden begging OPEC to pump more oil as pump gas increased here in NA. Well silly ole Joe did every thing in his power to limit NA crude oil supplies from entering the market and then wondered why gas prices went up. Of coarse this was all in support of his Green plan but he forgot NA will need fossil fuels for some time to come. Sort of got the cart  before the horse

So now Joe had some leverage with the Saudis and more oil and could have negotiated a deal of servicing the air craft in return for more oil

But that did not happen. Golly Joe, what are you thinking???

Now we all know Joe's approval rate is in the dumpster and it seems many have reason to not like Joe's thought process [if he has a thought that makes sense for the people he swore to defend and do all this other good stuff] there is good reason to disagree with Joe

So: Considering Joe commissioned an investigation into why the ice cream machines don't work while the southern border is in crisis and ignored, one wonders why ice cream is more important than a deal which could bring more crude to NA or the southern border is ignored but ice cream is important, one wonders why Joe's approval is not even lower

My rant for today or maybe my 1st rant

Comments
No replies yet. Be the first!