Tornado footage
4 responses | 0 likes
Started by metmike - Sept. 9, 2021, 2:03 a.m.
Comments
By mcfarm - Sept. 10, 2021, 7:29 a.m.
Like Reply

we don't call them tornados anymore especially out in the Midwest near Iowa and Nevada

By metmike - Sept. 10, 2021, 1:37 p.m.
Like Reply

mcfarm is referring to this below.

What Biden was referring to(or attempting to) was last year's Derecho event from severe thunderstorms in IA. 

Derecho's have been happening for decades, though this one was especially nasty and hit  an extremely high production area.

Biden on Tornadoes: ‘they don’t call them that anymore’

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/74643/#74672

By mcfarm - Sept. 10, 2021, 5:54 p.m.
Like Reply

yes you know what Biden was referring to, I know what Biden was referring to as well. Problem is Biden does not what Biden was referring to. He could not think of that big wind word, fine. But to not know where Nevada is or what crops they grow is not to be excused, but only more ammo for the Chinese, Russians and now the Taliban to laugh at.

By metmike - Sept. 10, 2021, 7:35 p.m.
Like Reply

I was stating it last year, when he was nominated as the dem candidate that he's had too much cognitive decline to be able to perform the rigorous requirements of a president.

It's not been a year in office and that's pretty clear.

What the heck are the next 3 years going to be like?

I have said all along that there is a legit chance that he will not make it and Harris will finish his term.

This is being greatly under reported by the MSM. 

To be honest, I greatly prefer his confused communicating skills to Trumps off the charts inflammatory and bullying/unnecesary attacking of others.

But that's not what the standard should be.

You don't take a  president that's unable to do the entire job and say.............well he's actually ok because he's better than the other guy and give him a free pass.

You hold Biden accountable to the high standards of the presidency, not "at least he's better than somebody else that I didn't like"

If 1988 was your lowest corn yield and worst crop ever, if you are having another really bad year thats not AS BAD as 1988, you don't pretend its not really bad because its not the worst.

The reality is that its still really bad.

The only reason that Biden's communication skills and ability to think and remember in public are not way off the charts worse than any other president in history is that he's much nicer than Trump was.

Take that away and the embarrassment of listening to him tells us what is going on.

My wife doesn't like politics but over a year ago, she said something profound. She said "Joe Biden reminds me exactly of your dad"

My dad has always been an extremely  sharp guy but is turning 96 in less than a week. He's brilliant for 96!  We still play chess BTW and I give him my queen to start to make it closer. However, he's still 96 and has confusion and forgetfulness.

Joe Biden reminds my wife of the oldest man that she has ever known in person!