Trump is both an aberration & abomination
11 responses | 0 likes
Started by mojo - July 11, 2018, 10:22 a.m.

Donald Trump is engaged in a systematic effort to make the United States less powerful and less respected around the world. America is too great a country to be defeated and brought down by an outside power. Such damage can likely only be inflicted from within at the hands of a dangerous president, a feckless political party and their tens of millions of authoritarian followers.

https://www.salon.com/2018/07/11/donald-trumps-startling-global-agenda-taking-white-supremacy-worldwide/

Comments
By TimNew - July 11, 2018, 12:48 p.m.
Like Reply

What exactly do you feel Trump has done to weaken the US?

TIA.

By mojo - July 11, 2018, 7:01 p.m.
Like Reply

For starters, did you read the fricken article, Curly?

For me, the most egregious things he's done to weaken America are that he has empowered & emboldened the fascists, Nazis, white nationalists & KKK to come out of the their closets & shadows & incited them to shamelessly march down Main St. & express their hatred for Mexicans, Blacks, Asians, Muslims, Jews, liberals, Democrats, moderates, independents, so-called RINOS & others that they consider inferior or undesirable. 

Also, he has attacked the DOJ, the FBI, the intelligence agencies, & the free press which are all pillars of our democracy. 

You & your ilk are willing to tolerate all this outrageous crap just as long as your 401K & the stock market keeps going up, right Curly?

By carlberky - July 11, 2018, 9:12 p.m.
Like Reply

Trump has made his life an aberration 

filling it with much more then his ration.

His Presidency has been an abomination, 

And survival is our prayer for the nation.

By TimNew - July 12, 2018, 5:06 a.m.
Like Reply

Hey MOJO, how do you feel about the war on police and the racial divide inspired by Obama? How do you feel about the 1st "Black" president taking steps to set race relations in this country back 40 years.  How do you feel about Obama being the 1st president in history to actively work against a sitting president? https://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/democrats-vs-trump/obama-aligned-organizing-action-relaunches-trump-era-n719311

As far as the actions of the FBI, DOJ and assorted other Federal Agencies, how do you feel about Obama weaponizing them against political opponents, including Trump?   What do you think about the documented bias of assorted operatives that are beyond debate.  Why do you feel questioning apparent illegal activities by these people is weakening the country?

As far as "shamelessly march down Main St. & express their hatred for Mexicans, Blacks, Asians, Muslims, Jews, liberals, Democrats, moderates, independents, so-called RINOS & others that they consider inferior or undesirable.". they can march all day as far as I am concerned,  right up until they start acting like ANTIFA, I have no problem and will not give them the time of day. 

How do you feel about ANTIFA assaulting peaceful protesters with whom they disagree?  If you deny it,  I can easily supply dozens of videos, so please don't waste either of our time.  Do you still condone these activities?

And how do you feel about Maxine Waters inciting assault throughout the nation?

As far as being "happy as long as my 401k shows a profit", do you have any idea what that represents? It's a lot more than my personal gain.  It's millions more people working and/or making more money, living better lives.

By Lacey - July 12, 2018, 8:35 a.m.
Like Reply

Finally, the antifa gang will be arrested for starting violence. Hopefully get shot with rubber bullets as well.

By mojo - July 12, 2018, 9:18 a.m.
Like Reply

Curly, you know & I know that all that crap you posted are total BS conspiracy theories made up by the right wing fascists.

It's pretty obvious that you get all your opinions from that right wing wacko shmuck Shawn Hannity & then come in here & repeat them verbatim. You eat up that right wing propaganda & BS with both hands & love the taste of it.

Sieg Heil, Herr Curly !!

By TimNew - July 12, 2018, 9:42 a.m.
Like Reply

How funny.  When you can't debate,  DENY DENY DENY!!,  and your Sieg Heil nonsense has been pointed out by people more knowledgeable on the subject than I.  But you won't let that stop you from making a fool of yourself.

Are you denying the existence of the emails that show an inarguable bias against Trump?

Are you saying race relations improved during Obama's years?

Never mind.  LOL  The fog is too thick in there  :-)

By mojo - July 12, 2018, 10:17 a.m.
Like Reply

Foolishness is in the eye of the beholder, Curly.

Are you denying the existence of the emails that show an inarguable bias against Trump?

No, of course I don't deny that Peter Strzok & Lisa Page were biased against Trump. There is no law that says that FBI agents can't have their own political opinions & biases. There is no evidence that their dislike of Trump had any effect on their investigation. They were just doing their jobs & following the evidence to wherever it led them. If you don't like it, that's to fricken bad, deal with.

Are you saying race relations improved during Obama's years?

No, to the contrary. The rabid right wing went completely bonkers during the 8 years of Obama's time.  Especially when he got elected to a second term, that really drove the rabid right wing wackos over the edge, & led to them electing an insane Nazi.

By TimNew - July 12, 2018, 10:28 a.m.
Like Reply

Obama inserted himself on the wrong side of several "racial" incidents fanning flames.  And investigators certainly have a right to political beliefs,  but they have no business playing a role in an investigation of someone they feel they have an obligation to defeat.  And you want to claim there in no evidence of an impact.  You're free to do so,  but it flies in the face of logic.

By mojo - July 12, 2018, 10:48 a.m.
Like Reply

Having an insane Nazi in the White House is what flies in the face of logic.

By TimNew - July 12, 2018, 12:38 p.m.
Like Reply

I agree.  Good thing we don't.