ID required...
1 response | 0 likes
Started by GunterK - July 21, 2021, 10:40 p.m.

There is a show on TV called the View. The panel includes Joy Behar, Whoopie Goldberg, Meghan McCain, Sunny Hostin

The ladies on this show have been denouncing the voting laws requiring IDs.   They have argued numerous times that the requirement for IDs is minority-voter suppression.

However, today they focused on the abuse people in the news have to endure, from anonymous posters on social media. They mentioned the racial abuse English soccer players were subjected to after they lost the game. The ladies themselves have often been the target of nasty commentary on social media.

I can understand that. Many posters on social media are anonymous… and they can make painfully insulting comments, against whoever they want to insult.

The ladies on the View want to bring an end to all this. Very simple!   Require IDs from all social media posters!!!

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2021/jul/21/meghan-mccain-sunny-hostin-push-social-media-verif/

So, to be on Facebook, you need an ID

To vote for a president of the USA.... anybody can vote

Comments
By metmike - July 22, 2021, 1:55 a.m.
Like Reply

I know of the program that you are referring to Gunter but have never watched it.

My sister is one of the main talent/anchors for a show that has the opposite views of the show you referred to.

She is the one on the left in the image below.........actually, her views and everybody on the show are pretty far right (-:

https://www.bek.news/ladiesofanotherview#/

When I picked her up at the airport in Detroit 2 weeks ago, she started a discussion about how the election was stolen from Trump.

OMG, I said and we continued to have a discussion until 3 am about it. She sent me a link from a guy that she thought had impeccable credibility speculating why the election just had to be stolen because Trump could never have lost based on his calculations of what should have happened.

No proof/evidence .........just a complete underestimation of how so many people hated Trump so much that many millions voted just to get him out of office.

That seems to be how many people feel. 

Before the election, they all noted how the MSM and many other entities, as well as a record number of Americans proclaimed their hatred for Trump daily but for some reason, they just don't get how that resulted in the record smashing amount...........maybe double digit millions of people that voted............not for their guy but to get the other guy out.

On the ballet, they saw:

1. Donald J Trump 

2. NOT Donald J Trump

Currently, the leader of the United States of American is: "President Not Donald Trump" (-: