I have been canceled
3 responses | 2 likes
Started by jmk - July 1, 2021, 8:01 p.m.

I live in the Midwest there is a thing here called Next Door its a site on the internet where people in your neighborhood can post things going on in the general neighbor hood. People were all complaining about everyone shooting off illegal fireworks in the City. I posted. (If all the people would just write a check to the Government of China instead of buying fireworks since 94% of all fireworks come from China it would be a lot quieter. Personally I couldn't see rewarding the people who killed thousands of Americans with the Virus) .After I posted that several people answered on the site about how Trump made the Virus worse with his inaction etc  generally putting Trump down. They were left on the site. I was  notified that I  had been suspended for four days  for hate speech LOL. It turns out from what I can find out the site is from San Fran California of course. Its funny, but also sad that the Chinese Government has such far reach with their willing allies.        

Comments
By cutworm - July 1, 2021, 10:36 p.m.
Like Reply

The great thing about Market Forum is that as long as you are civil you can post freely one's opinion.

By metmike - July 2, 2021, 1:57 a.m.
Like Reply

Thanks cutworm!

jmk,

Post away here. Our posters may disagree with the moderators personal opinion on some stuff but we always respect each other and I think its been over 2 years since something was actually censored here because of repetitive personal attacks.

By mcfarm - July 2, 2021, 6:34 p.m.
Like Reply

and at times we can get away with a non-political correct joke....now that is saying something in today's world