Another suicide
6 responses | 0 likes
Started by GunterK - June 13, 2021, 3:01 p.m.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9681551/Journalist-broke-Bill-Clinton-Loretta-Lynch-tarmac-story-dies-suicide.html

Christopher Sign, the reporter who broke the story about Bill Clinton’s “tarmac” meeting with Loretta Lynch, has committed suicide.

At other sites, it is revealed that C. Sign had received “significant” death threats after reporting this story, and had his credit cards hacked multiple times.

He seemed to have had a wonderful family and a great career at a local television station. Yet, he apparently decided to take his life.

Could it be that…. naaah.

Comments
By metmike - June 13, 2021, 5:12 p.m.
Like Reply

https://save.org/about-suicide/suicide-facts/

Suicide is the 10th leading cause of death in the US for all ages. (CDC)

Suicide takes the lives of over 48,500 Americans every year. (CDC)

That means that 242,500 people have committed suicide since this incident.

That's pretty scary because it means that almost 1 out 1,000 people in the US committed suicide over the last 5 years.

It also means that if you know 1,000 people, there's a good chance that 1 of them killed themselves.

How many people do you think the Clintons know or them having something to do with the Clintons Gunter?

10,000 people?

At least.

If the Clintons killed this guy, then it would have done the complete opposite of what you apparently are trying to hint at.............or you would never have posted it.

That incident was 5 years ago and long gone/buried in everybody's minds.

The biggest thing that might bring it up again would be if they had a guy killed(for God knows what the reason could have possibly been). 

Then, it would set off all the alarm bells at all the really smart conspiracy theory places/people that are even smarter than the Clintons and know what they are really up to when they kill all these people.

There are people that really are killed by powerful people because of what they know or what they did. There is an almost 100% chance that Epstein was killed based on half a dozen facts/evidence.

There was tremendous motive from several powerful people connected with him.

Epstein corruption            

38 responses |             

Started by wglassfo - Aug. 17, 2019, 11:47 a.m.            

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/37051/

But its absurd to take a situation like this, with zero motive and zero evidence, in fact the motive and evidence says no way..........and try to put it in the same category of Epstein.

When sources do that.........they are more interested in vilifying the Clintons or somebody else or sensationalizing the news for ratings than they are at reporting the news honestly based on authentic facts.

By metmike - June 13, 2021, 5:26 p.m.
Like Reply

I seriously think that my job here is more of a fact checker vs a moderator.

But that's totally cool. 

I love being a fact checker. You learn way more things that the typical moderator!

By metmike - June 14, 2021, 2:01 p.m.
Like Reply

Gunter,

Doing research for this thread, opened my eyes wider to one of the biggest problems we have right now in the US..............almost 50,000 people/year killing themselves because they are convinced that life here sucks.

Thanks very much for inspiring me to do this thread/study and learning a ton, while trying to help others to learn:

Big reason for Suicide in the United States            

12 responses |         

Started by metmike - June 14, 2021, 1:18 a.m.            

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/70980/

Seriously,

After I posted the suicide stat above, I was like.............whoa nelly, there must be a dang good reason for something that goes up almost every year for 20 years.

The consistency of the increase, tells us that there is some new force/dynamic  imposed consistently (relentlessly) which is powerful enough to have a measurable affect. 

By GunterK - June 14, 2021, 3:06 p.m.
Like Reply

You are right, metmike. I was surprised that this story made the news on various news sites.

As far as we know, it’s a simple suicide. Who knows what has troubled this man? It could be many things.

However, I also understand why this case made the news.

In case some of you don’t know about the original incident .…

Hillary Clinton was being investigated. Bill Clinton somehow knew that AG Loretta Lynch was arriving on a private jet, and he met the jet on the tarmac and entered her plane to have a private conversation with her.

It was suspected that he tried to influence her to stop the investigation into his wife Hillary. This caused an uproar.… the top prosecutor is not supposed to have a private conversation with a defendant’s spouse.

However, this story was quickly “debunked”… both he and Ms. Lynch stated that they only spoke about their kids (if I remember correctly)

You presented some interesting stats about suicides…

However, somehow, this case here does not fit the typical picture.

First, he has received serious death threats.

Second, there are groups out there who have kept track of the many enemies of Hillary Clinton, who have committed suicide or died mysterious deaths.

I am not a follower of such groups, and I have no proof of anything, but names like Vincent Foster and Seth Rich immediately come to mind.

According to these groups, the number of such incidents is above normal, statistically speaking..

The site that published the news of C. Sign’s death did not mention any such connections. They only detailed the history of the Hillary email saga. Let’s leave it at that.

Anyway, in view of the death threats, I am sure the FBI will investigate this case.

Should the FBI find something sinister about this case, I am sure they would let us know. Right?

By metmike - June 14, 2021, 7:10 p.m.
Like Reply

There's a potential key element here in people like this committing suicide.

It was made clear in the story that he and his family had been receiving numerous, serious death threats.

It's absurd to think the Clintons would care enough about something like this and would be dumb enough to make death threats..............which would leave potential evidence of them committing a crime for what?

And to have him killed? That would be laughible except it's very sad that he took his life and left behind a wife and children with no dad now. 

The death threats and harassment are not that surprising in this age of the internet. People get news they don't like and reasons to hate people responsible for doing things they don't like and will attack them viciously........because of twisted interpretations of politics where they perceive other people as enemies to hate and wish harm to........and even cause harm to. 

Death threats on this guy are an example of this. They hated a guy they never met, just because he was doing his job and it resulted in political news they didn't like. 

One factor that is present in many  people that commit suicide is duress. 

By metmike - June 15, 2021, 4:21 p.m.
Like Reply

People under extreme duress can be driven to suicide was supposed to be one of the points of the last post before it went into the land of epistles.