Correcting recent Covid19 information EDITED
0 responses | 0 likes
Started by GunterK - June 4, 2021, 3:21 p.m.

In some of my posts I have sometimes mentioned that Dr Fauci was ordered to stop his gain-of-function research on the Corona virus, in 2014. The NIAID then gave the Wuhan lab a 5-year contract, worth 3.7 mill dollars, to continue Dr Fauci’s work.   So it was reported at several media sites.

It now seems this was incorrect information. This contract was given to a US firm called EcoHealthAlliance, headed by Dr Peter Daszak.

Dr Daszak is a strong advocate of “gain of function” research, and his firm then gave the Wuhan lab a $600,000 contract to continue Dr Fauci’s work (Dr fauci has confirmed this number himself).

As the recent email issue has revealed, Dr Daszak has urged other scientists to deny the Wuhan lab connection.

He also thanked Dr Fauci for keeping the attention away from the Wuhan lab.

He is also an editor of the professional journal The Lancet. This journal has now ordered to do a thorough investigation into the Wuhan lab issue.  Dr Daszak will lead this investigation.

(I suspect, with Dr Fauci’s help, they will once and for all decide that Covid19 came from the bat caves.)

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9652589/One-original-lab-leak-deniers-calls-thorough-investigation-Covids-origin.html

And it gets murkier…

Now the Pentagon is shown to have been involved….

The Pentagon gave $39 MILLION to Dr. Peter Daszak’s EcoHealth Alliance - the charity that funded coronavirus research at the Wuhan lab accused of being the source of the outbreak, federal data reveals.

I always thought that Dr Fauci was the big player in this Covid19 saga. Now it looks like he is a small fish, compared to Dr Daszak and the Pentagon.

I don’t believe, they want to be blamed for being instrumental in the pandemic.

Bat Caves, here we come

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9652287/The-Pentagon-funneled-39million-charity-funded-Wuhan-lab.html

Comments
No replies yet. Be the first!