Why do men(some) go bald?
4 responses | 0 likes
Started by metmike - July 5, 2018, 7:36 p.m.

Or............. Why don't as many women go bald?

If you are a MarketForum man(or woman) with male pattern baldness...........please tell us when you started losing your hair.

Comments
By Lacey - July 7, 2018, 8:37 a.m.
Like Reply

I started to go bald in my early 40's.  My father said you will do what your grandfather did.  Well, he was right.  My grandfather was bald and I have become about half bald.  My father had more hair at his death than I have today.  Since my medical problems which has forced me to change my diet and nutritional intake, my hair has been turning brown again from grey. Hoping it becomes thicker as well.

By metmike - July 7, 2018, 4:52 p.m.
Like Reply

Wow Lacey,

Turning back to brown from gray. Have you discovered the fountain of youth?

By metmike - July 7, 2018, 4:57 p.m.
Like Reply

It's you manly men that lose your hair from all that testosterone....and genetics.

http://sciencenordic.com/why-do-men-grow-bald

Castrated choirboys

“Among the factors contributing to hair loss are sexual hormones,” says Per Jakobsen, professor of zoology at the University of Bergen.

Jakobsen says that one way to ensure against hair loss is to sacrifice something else.

During the Middle Ages and nearly into the 1800s, certain choir boys with particularly beautiful voices were castrated before reaching puberty to avert the change of voice.

“It was noticed that none of these boys grew bald, so it became clear that sexual hormones play a role,” says the professor.

Do you want to have all of your hair or would you like to have a pair of testicles????

By metmike - July 7, 2018, 5:12 p.m.
Like Reply

Related image

Image result for image of bald men jokes

Image result for image of bald men jokes