Confidence in Gov't
3 responses | 0 likes
Started by wglassfo - May 12, 2021, 7:48 a.m.

WX asked a question that not very many were willing to answer. I suspect this is because the moderator will instantly attack any and all who question the integrity of the 2020 election with authentic facts from multiple sources

Frankly the moderator knows fraud existed in the most secure election in all history [tongue in check] because you folks have never had an election with out fraud. 

Clearly your gov't does not have the confidence of the people

However, I will also ask one simple question that would IMHO give some confidence in your voting procedure

Why you do not require a simple voter photo I.D when you vote, blows my mind away. In Canada we have photo voter I.D and the people accept this requirement. You don't hear about Canada in the head lines about voter fraud. Because voter photo I.D is the 1st step to correcting a lot of possible fraud. Don't take our word for voter I.D. Northern Ireland or all of Ireland [I forget which part] started to require voter photo I. D. and the turn out was the same before and after Photo I. D was started, some time ago, so you have a before and after comparison about voter turn out at the polls.. Canada has had Photo I.D. for as long as I have voted.

You can make voter I.D free. You could use the licence bureau facilities for photo I.D. How complicated is that??? In fact you could re-imburse the measly cost of a bus ticket if that bothers you about voter suppression. If a person does not want photo I.D. then I ask why.?? Maybe that person should not have a vote

Comments
By metmike - May 12, 2021, 11:29 a.m.
Like Reply

Thanks Wayne,

The moderator has posted more than 10 times the AUTHENTIC fraud than everybody else here combined.

It's the speculative and  false allegation type fraud ONLY that  the  moderator attacks.

Here's AUTHENTIC evidence of that:

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/68480/#68548

By wglassfo - May 12, 2021, 11:56 a.m.
Like Reply

You are correct Mike about posting authentic fraud

I think I was too wrapped up in that bias thing you talked about

Golly but I am full of bias, so many thanks for setting me straight, and I will try to do better

Now about the photo voter I.D requirement

By metmike - May 12, 2021, 12:24 p.m.
Like Reply