Weather
11 responses | 0 likes
Started by Jim_M - Jan. 4, 2018, 9:12 a.m.

Posts seemed to have dried up here.  So how about a video of snow in Florida.  Get those electric space heaters fired up!

http://www.msn.com/en-us/video/peopleandplaces/floridians-revel-in-rare-snow/vi-BBHPNJp?ocid=iehp 

Any guesses for NG withdrawal?  I read the analysts guess is 222bcf.  I'll go with 250.

Comments
Re: Weather
1 like
By mikempt - Jan. 4, 2018, 9:56 a.m.
Like Reply

I'm in the middle of a deep freeze Nor'Easter.Burning plenty of natural Gas here!

Re: Re: Weather
0 likes
By mcfarm - Jan. 4, 2018, 10:05 a.m.
Like Reply

Hey jim. between the flu bug and declining grain prices mixed in with negative temps here things have taken on a winter weather blahhhhh. Yesterday ADM even widened basis further and today I see negative 7 on the beans.

Re: Weather
0 likes
By metmike - Jan. 4, 2018, 10:44 a.m.
Like Reply

-206 was the number

Re: Re: Weather
0 likes
By metmike - Jan. 4, 2018, 11:15 a.m.
Like Reply

"Posts seemed to have dried up here."

Jim,

The forum died a month ago, after a long debilitating illness of trollitis along with no internet doctoring and lack of quality trading posts to nourish it (-:

This site is the wake for it before it gets buried (-:

Maybe the Messiah will suddenly appear and resurrect it but anecdotal reports from posters here suggest that it's been abandoned. 

By metmike - Jan. 4, 2018, 12:23 p.m.
Like Reply

"Like you just did, Metmike, I am risking posting an NTR comment here"

What risk?  What would be the consequences? This would be like somebody in the middle of the desert with no water being told they are not allowed to drink any of the water around them (-:

"but the so-called NTR posters (you call them evil trolls) kept this site afloat"

Yeah, that was my point earlier.

"while the do-gooders whined about how destructive "trolls" are."

Yeah, that was my point earlier.

Jim was commenting on trading posts..........they've dried up. What will bring them back? Trolls or ntr's? Nope.

Tons of quality trading posts  that entice others to interact? Possibly.  I tried that during several weeks last year and was often responding much more to my own posts than every body else combined. With this HORRIBLE new forum/format and no action to several posters comments, or even a response to around 5 that I sent personally(that had nothing to do with you or trolls vandy) its pretty obvious where we stand.

By metmike - Jan. 4, 2018, 2:32 p.m.
Like Reply

Well vandy, its possible that this site will vanish soon or that I may vanish from it before then. If so.............have a nice life. 

By MarkB - Jan. 5, 2018, 1:13 a.m.
Like Reply

I'm still here. Still liking your posts. I don't post much myself, or at least not as much as I used too.  But I can see a come back beginning to happen on Market Forum. 15 years ago, we still had some really good discourse on trading. I'm hoping that such will return again.

Consequently, I'm trying to trade NG on weather these days. Your opinions are still respected by me. Good trades!!

By Jim_M - Jan. 4, 2018, 11:59 a.m.
Like Reply

I believe you might be right Mike.