Summer Droughts Worst in 2100 Years Claim
2 responses | 0 likes
Started by metmike - March 18, 2021, 8:57 p.m.

Summer Droughts Worst in 2100 Years Claim–Contradicted By Real World Data

March 17, 2021

This looks like yet another “worse than ever” junk study!

https://notalotofpeopleknowthat.wordpress.com/2021/03/17/summer-droughts-worst-in-2100-years-claim-contradicted-by-real-world-data/?unapproved=184368&moderation-hash=a5e63d5c94bc662db56a6e9bfa66bb37#comment-184368

This was my comment:

Very odd that we keep hearing that we are killing the planet and having the worst droughts in thousands of years based on a tree ring study or climate models or verbiage from Greta but if you actually look at the measurement that counts………the planet is GREENING UP. 

No if’s and’s or but’s, the planet IS GREENING UP!  Based on the measurement that counts……………the accurate, scientific measurement of the planet’s vegetative areas(green areas) from 1982 to 2015 using the best technology and an international team of 32 authors from 24 institutions in eight countries.
And it wasn’t even greening up a little.
“The greening represents an increase in leaves on plants and trees equivalent in area to two times the continental United States.”

https://www.nasa.gov/feature/goddard/2016/carbon-dioxide-fertilization-greening-earth

So the AUTHENTIC science speaks very clearly on this and is proven beyond a shadow of a doubt. This other stuff that tells us the exact opposite is misleading, biased baloney. 

We are to believe the interpretation of a dendrochronologist using a group of trees that lived thousands of years ago in one place………….but ignore stuff like what we can actually see with our own eyes in this age of technology that can measure  the entire planet in real time with high resolution…….. for over 3 consecutive decades?

Sadly, it doesn’t matter in today’ age of communication. The story about extreme droughts will sell and be broadcast as science to support the climate crisis.
The massive greening planet evidence surrounding us……….is ignored and censored because it contradicts the objective of the agenda………….to scare us, so that we let governments take control and save the planet for us.

Comments
By bear - March 19, 2021, 10:42 a.m.
Like Reply

its like real estate, it is all local...

where i am, the monsoon was close to normal in total inches of rainfall. (just a little below normal).  but just 25 miles away,  my in-laws had almost no rain at all.  and tucson ( as measured at the airport) says the monsoon was a dud.  they call it the non-soon.   

a little south of me, one spot had rain that was above normal for the monsoon season.  

By metmike - March 19, 2021, 12:03 p.m.
Like Reply

Thanks bear!