Desantis rapidly turning into :the man"
2 responses | 0 likes
Started by mcfarm - March 18, 2021, 7:27 p.m.

today he pledged not one red cent of tax payer money will go into our education system for critical race theory and teaching our children hate.....in todays world that takes guts

Comments
By metmike - March 21, 2021, 2:06 a.m.
Like Reply

Wonderful point mcfarm!

We're being brainwashed by one side to think that we are systemic racists and the other side to ignore all racism. 

By TimNew - March 21, 2021, 7:51 a.m.
Like Reply

I don't know anyone who ignores racism. If/When I See it,   I'll act/react accordingly.  There is no room for it in a civilized society.

I know there is a large, and growing segment of the population that depends, even thrives on racism, and willingly "creates it" where none exists.  

When I hear preposterous phrases like "White Privledge" or "Systemic Racism",  I generally stop listening because I know the speaker/writer is clueless and operating entirely on an agenda.

And I am skeptical when I See a statistic that supposedly "proves" racism.

I recall a study that showed disciplinary action in high schools was obviously racially motivated because blacks were so heavily over represented.  But a deeper dive into the numbers showed that children from single parent, lower income level homes were over represented and that metric showed little/no variance by race,  If you are from a single parent lower income home,  you are more likely to face disciplinary action no matter what your skin color. So, the real question is,  why are blacks over represented in single parent lower income homes?

But society prefers to mislable and then incorrectly treat the symptom instead of the underlying cause.  So these "racially motivated" agendas are even less than useless.   The perpetuate the problem.