Zero Hedge
1 response | 0 likes
Started by wglassfo - March 16, 2021, 11:27 a.m.

I have always wondered why Zero Hedge was considered a right wing journalist source of information

Today one of the headlines I read is about Facebook, Goggle and Apple fighting over advertisement

I fail to see what is right wing about that headline

In fact I fail to see what is right wing about Zero Hedge

Some time ago the forum was subjected to a rant by a respected poster who claimed Zero Hedge was almost the scum of the earth. At the time I thought this was rather odd as to why the poster would slam Zero Hedge so badly but let it go as just one of those things we all do from time to time

I happen to think Zero Hedge has some good stuff to offer. But maybe I am low IQ and not deserving of higher thinking 

Comments
Re: Zero Hedge
0 likes
By metmike - March 16, 2021, 1:28 p.m.
Like Reply

Thanks Wayne!

Everybody will have different opinions.

I've noted some good stuff on zero hedge even though they are greatly biased to the right.

Here's the thing. Some of the stuff on the right is true. The Mueller investigation, for instance really was a big Witchhunt and corrupt from beginning to end, in a dozen verifiable ways that I showed here..............because I took the time to do the investigating.

If we relied on the MSM to tell us about the Mueller investigation we would know exactly ZERO of the truth. 

When a source like Zero Hedge reports the truth about Mueller(I actually have no idea what they reported) it gets blasted as a right wing conspiracy theory and everybody is told to not believe it because of the source.

So the question is. How is a person to get any news that is  censored by the  Mainstream sources?

Like the Mueller investigation............or the Hunter/Joe Biden corruption?

The NY Post was the source of the legit Biden stories in October and they got censored as did some other sources.............so that Biden could be elected.......seriously!

More smoking gun evidence on Bidens            

76 responses |                1046 likes            

Started by metmike - Oct. 14, 2020, 7:39 p.m.            

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/60077/

Answer: Only by going to non MSM sources that dare to cover the news which the colluding MSM censors. Yes, they DO that. 

Here's the problem. Many of those non MSM sources only cover that legit, far right news because they are far right. They also cover other NON legit far right news. That's  who they are. Some are worse than others. People going to these sites don't pick and choose what to believe by doing their own fact checking............they just believe everything.

Same thing with the far left, except that the MSM gives them a complete pass because the MSM is very left of center.

NPR for instance. I listen to them during the day on my car radio.

Wonderful, high quality/very professional,  information loaded, make the world better programming.

But they have some extreme anti science stuff on climate change that helps  this atmospheric scientist understand why people have been bamboozled into thinking this climate optimum is a climate crisis. NPR is a climate charlatan. So is CNN and most of the other MSM sources.

The TRUTH about climate is being effectively censored by the MSM. The only place you can get it is from far right sources...............the same one that have all the right wing conspiracy theories.

I can back up the TRUTH on climate science, not MY TRUTH but THE TRUTH with all the data/facts/evidence

Climate Reality discussions            

Started by metmike - April 15, 2019, 4:10 p.m.            

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/27864/

So don't believe everything at Zero Hedge unless they provide the facts or you have independent facts/evidence to support it.

Yeah, I know, this would require that you do all the work to verify everything yourself.....but its the only way to trust what you read today.