what do savy investors have to say about this guy?????
5 responses | 0 likes
Started by mcfarm - March 11, 2021, 8:15 a.m.
Comments
By metmike - March 11, 2021, 11:50 a.m.
Like Reply

Thanks mcfarm,

Don't have the time to watch the entire hour.

In one segment he says he would never go against all the huge entities pushing all the markets going to extreme highs... and that they will still go much higher.

Later on he says that he teaches all his students at school to do the opposite of the market and be ahead of it. 

So he will be right now matter what!

He is SELLING something "I don't give those things away for free, I only give that information to my students at school"

What I have found is that guru's who make their living giving advice..........were not able to make a living using their own advice. 

By TimNew - March 11, 2021, 12:05 p.m.
Like Reply

'What I have found is that guru's who make their living giving advice..........were not able to make a living using their own advice. "

Pretty much a universal truth.   If I can make 10,000/hour,  why would I waste even a minute trying to tell you how?

By metmike - March 11, 2021, 12:37 p.m.
Like Reply

Thanks Tim!

Those say........don't know!

Those who know.........don't say!

The 23 Best Jesse Livermore Quotes and Trading Rules

https://www.marcellagerwerf.com/jesse-livermore-quotes/

metmike: Some REALLY good ones in there but I would strongly disagree with several.

What do you think?

By mcfarm - March 11, 2021, 6:07 p.m.
Like Reply

I agree. Think he is too young and inexperienced. his life view only goes back to video games and microwaves and cell phones. He needs to experience the brutal nature of investing for years and years. He may of called this lone right but he could also of just flipped a bitcoin

By patrick - March 11, 2021, 7:18 p.m.
Like Reply

Livermore is all about market trends
That stuff has been studied to death since his day
I think now you need company specific info about their business
Better legal than insider, but be aware that there are always insiders trading