Covid19 and border control
2 responses | 0 likes
Started by GunterK - Feb. 13, 2021, 8:16 p.m.

Europe is worried about new mutations of Covid19.   Germany has just closed its borders with Austria/Tirol and the Czech Republic

The US is taking another path.

The invasion of illegal aliens has somewhat slowed down, during the last few months. However, after Biden won the election, the race is on again.... boosted by his plans to offer citizenship to illegals, and to stop deportation of illegal criminals, and boosted by resumption of the absurd catch-and-release program

Detention facilities are now filled to capacity, and Pres Biden has ordered to release the "overflow' into the US, without Covid19 testing

I wonder, how I should interpret this order..... a) is there an intent to harm the US?... naaa, don't think so....b)  or is this a hint that Covid19 is not as big a deal as we are being told?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9239515/Tucker-Carlson-blasts-Biden-releasing-migrants-without-giving-COVID-tests.html

https://www.kxan.com/news/catch-and-release-resumes-in-south-texas-mayor-says-biden-order-reinstates-policy/

Comments
By metmike - Feb. 13, 2021, 8:43 p.m.
Like Reply

Some of these policies and agenda just makes no sense at all for the USA.

I'm all for helping the less fortunate and increasing immigration but there needs to be rules that make sense/don't create big problems. 

By GunterK - Feb. 13, 2021, 10:08 p.m.
Like Reply

metmike, I am an immigrant myself, and maybe I shouldn't say anything. However, I was not an illegal alien, and I was not a refugee, holding out my hands for free-everything.... I was a legal immigrant, had a job and became a taxpayer, as soon as I set food on US soil.

After WW2. the US became the #1 power on this planet, both militarily and economically. Since then, the US has been known as a generous nation...  helping those in need...  bringing supplies to those devastated by natural disasters.

However, right now the US is fighting its own battles. 10 million people have not been able to pay their rent... what will happen to them?...  millions of US children are going to bed hungry. In our large cities, homeless camps are springing up like mushrooms after the rain. Our large cities are looking like 3rd world countries.

Look at our budget deficits... can we survive the ever-increasing printing of imaginary money?

It is nice to be generous to others, but first we should take care of our own.. and once that is done, we should be generous to others..

IMHO, at this time, the US nneds a leader who wants to put America first.

Coming to think of it... didnt we just have one?