Annapolis...
18 responses | 0 likes
Started by cliff-e - June 29, 2018, 8:36 a.m.
Comments
By TimNew - June 29, 2018, 9:27 a.m.
Like Reply

Holy Crap!!!  You are somehow blaming Trump for this idiot,  who has been harassing the paper for years after they published unflattering info on his arrest record?

Seriously?

By mcfarm - June 29, 2018, 11 a.m.
Like Reply

Tim only explanation for cliff...TDS

By cliff-e - June 29, 2018, 1:39 p.m.
Like Reply
By JP - June 29, 2018, 1:51 p.m.
Like Reply

"In case you don't know -- this had nothing to do with Trump, or any politics. The paper had reported on this lunatic's criminal harassment arrest in 2011, and then he began harassing and stalking the newspaper -- for seven years. Including threats.

But the #FakeNews media's stock in trade is #FakeNews, so they're pumping that out." (Ace at Ace of Spades HQ)

More at Ace of Spades

Note: Text loads quickly, but it takes a while for a number of links and images embedded in the posted link to load.

By silverspiker - June 29, 2018, 2:01 p.m.
Like Reply

[​IMG]

By TimNew - June 29, 2018, 2:21 p.m.
Like Reply

So, his real crime is that he's a Trump fan.  The rest is secondary.

I have now truly seen everything possible.  Gawd,  I hope so.

By silverspiker - June 29, 2018, 2:33 p.m.
Like Reply

[​IMG].... I Hope So Too Tim....

By mojo - June 29, 2018, 4:35 p.m.
Like Reply

Trump has long called mainstream media ‘the enemy of the people,’ but after the deadly Annapolis newsroom shooting, he now says reporters should be ‘free from fear’ of violence.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/

By TimNew - June 30, 2018, 7:24 a.m.
Like Reply

Did you ever notice how heavily the left leans on falsehoods, Strawmen, and flat out lies?

I guess when your basic premise is based on lies,  you really don't have much choice.

In the statement "Trump has long called mainstream media ‘the enemy of the people,’ but after the deadly Annapolis newsroom shooting, he now says reporters should be ‘free from fear’ of violence."  for example. Trump has never called mainstream media the enemy of the people.  He said fake news is the enemy. Look it up.  It's clearly documented.   

Using this falsehood for the basis, the statement then goes out to point out an apparent hypocrisy when Trump states that Reporters should be free from violence.

It's a sort of upside down bizzarro world over there in lib-land.

By carlberky - June 30, 2018, 8:29 a.m.
Like Reply

" Did you ever notice how heavily the left leans on falsehoods, Strawmen, and flat out lies? "

Here are some more generalizations: 

THE women are lousy drivers.

THE Jews have big noses.

THE Cons love status quo.

THE Police are just doing their job.

Politicians are ALL crooked.

I don't have a drinking problem.

" Kmart sucks. "

Breakfast time, Gotta go.

By mcfarm - June 30, 2018, 8:47 a.m.
Like Reply

carl,  don't have an idea what your response had to do with Tim's post. Fake news is bad . Period.  Good reporting is good period. Days of good reporting are gone.

And as for your generlations how did you ever forget ...you can just smell the Trump supporters at target

By TimNew - June 30, 2018, 8:55 a.m.
Like Reply

Touche' Carl.  Mea Culpa.  It was inaccurate and unfair of me to accuse everyone on the left of always relying on falsehoods. Sweeping generalizations are flawed by nature so allow me to clarify.

The overwhelmingly vast majority of leftist leadership, press and rank and file relies on falsehoods.

By mojo - June 30, 2018, 10:26 a.m.
Like Reply

When Trump says fake news he's talking about NBC, CBS, ABC, MSNBC, CNN, NY Times, Washington Post, Reuters, AP & any & all others that report accurately about his sedition, treason & malfeasance, & all these organizations ARE the mainstream media. He's sure not talking about Fox News which is his propaganda machine that cranks out pro Trump propaganda 24/7/365. It wouldn't surprise me if he pays them off.

By mcfarm - June 30, 2018, 10:55 a.m.
Like Reply

hey Mojo this going to hurt buy its true...nearly every one of the organizations you listed are failing...and failing big. Cnn for example, their lasted numbers are worse than the food network....that's right worse than the food network. Meanwhile I probably do not have you tell who leads in nearly poll. Its so bad the libs have even quit watching and reading the msm's

By carlberky - June 30, 2018, 11:21 a.m.
Like Reply

Rupert Murdock wanted to purchase an other American news outlet but that would put him over the 20% max set by law.

The Republican controlled Congress raised the limit to 25. Whose pocket is fox in?

By Lacey - June 30, 2018, 11:22 a.m.
Like Reply

Trump should not allow the fake news organizations to be part of the white house press corps, period.  No flying on air Force one.  They are out of his presidential coverage, and hopefully they go out of business.

By Lacey - June 30, 2018, 11:27 a.m.
Like Reply

If you try to unseat a sitting president, that is treason, and punishment is death.  What are there 20 or 30 people, at least,involved, with trying to unseat Trump.  Time to presecute.

By carlberky - June 30, 2018, 1:46 p.m.
Like Reply

Lacey, I was going to call you on the 1st amendment … but you are correct. Trump has the right to do what you suggest. I'm sure he would have done it already, but calmer heads prevailed.

" Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press … "