Antifa rioting in Oregon
6 responses | 0 likes
Started by GunterK - Jan. 20, 2021, 10:49 p.m.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/we-want-revenge-antifa-anarchists-activate-after-biden-inaugurated

I don't get it... why are they attacking buildings of the Dem Party, right after the Inauguration?

Comments
By TimNew - Jan. 21, 2021, 7:15 a.m.
Like Reply

I though the election of Biden would bring an end to these riots. Interesting.   Have the dems lost control of the beast they released?

By cutworm - Jan. 21, 2021, 8:06 a.m.
Like Reply

So the left had their party and now the headaches begin!

We hate mom for telling us not to go but we did anyway.

Three Dog Night - Mama told me not to come 1970 - YouTube

By TimNew - Jan. 21, 2021, 9:28 a.m.
Like Reply

Do you suppose the dems will start condemning ANTIFA?   I mean, they have certainly demonstrated that they can do a 180 with no effort.

I was thinkiing the other day.  Wouldn't it be hillarious if Mitt Romney tried another presidential run?  Suddenly he'll be a NAZI Racist dog abuser with a dancing horse all over again...    And they won't even remember singing his praises back when he was bashing old "Whats his name again?". 

By mcfarm - Jan. 21, 2021, 10:31 a.m.
Like Reply

and just to add to the circus there is an audio going around with Biden sternly warning all fed employees, "if you do so much as to talk down to another I will fire you on the spot"  What a joke. Number one when how many years does it take to actually fire a fed employee? And why if you burn, loot, riot, rape or rob is that perfectly acceptable as long as you are from the left? Circus a complete and udder nonsensical circus for at least then nest 4 years and then several after that to straighten the mess out.

By metmike - Jan. 21, 2021, 9:10 p.m.
Like Reply

Not sure about this exact warning, sounds pretty extreme but I might actually be for this if it forces people to be more respectful of each other. 

By TimNew - Jan. 22, 2021, 3:17 a.m.
Like Reply

We'll see if/how it is implemented.

How do we define "talking down to someone"?  When you talk weather/climate facts to alarmists?   Might that be something a liberal would consider "talking down"?

My experience/observations with the cancel culture says yes,  that is "talking down". Because it's all about controlling the narrative now.  "Talking down" could include a whole lot of "forbidden" subjects