Studies we don't hear/read about
0 responses | 0 likes
Started by metmike - Jan. 16, 2021, 11:12 p.m.

What Global Warming? 148 New (2020) Scientific Papers Affirm Recent Non-Warming, A Degrees-Warmer Past

Scientists continued defying the “unprecedented” global warming narrative by publishing nearly 150 papers  in 2020 that show large regions of the Earth (a) haven’t warmed in recent decades, (b) were as-warm or warmer within the last several centuries, and/or (c) were 1-7°C warmer than today just a few millennia ago.

Here is the link to the 2020 (and 2019) Non-Global Warming scientific paper database:

Non-Global Warming Studies From 2020 & 2019

Below are 8 examples of the 148 non-global warming papers published in 2020.

https://wattsupwiththat.com/2021/01/16/what-global-warming-148-new-2020-scientific-papers-affirm-recent-non-warming-a-degrees-warmer-past/

metmike: I am not saying this is my position, as I believe strongly that we have had around 1 deg. C of mostly beneficial warming on this greening planet during the last 150 years.

However, there are hundreds of scientists that disagree with that and tens of thousands of scientists that believe that we are not having a climate crisis. That "97%" number that you often see quoted about climate scientists that believe in global warming............includes me. They don't tell you that it includes scientists that believe the warming is beneficial.

None of the 148 papers/studies above, were ever considered worthy and did not make the MSM cut......because discussion, debate and disagreement are not allowed to interfere with the climate crisis narrative...........so they are all censored.

Only studies that promote the climate crisis have been allowed, with a few exceptions.

Comments
No replies yet. Be the first!