Too Much Drama
4 responses | 1 like
Started by mikempt - Jan. 10, 2021, 10:49 a.m.

Donald Trump will most likely detonate an atomic bomb in the next ten days! I just heard it on tv

Comments
By metmike - Jan. 10, 2021, 11:30 a.m.
Like Reply

Mike,

Exactly right. EXACTLY!

This is what is so offensive about each side........ and I make a habit of listening and reading both sides every day to try to understand where they are coming from.

When one side steps out of line or out of bounds, with an event, that............let's say is a 6 or 7 in severity on a scale of 1-10, the other side insists that it's the worst 10 in history and that it would be a 20, if the scale went that high.

CNN has been telling us on the air during the past few days that Trump has access to the red button/nuclear code and is a risk of using it and must be impeached ASAP. 

NPR has been telling us that this is just the beginning and more riots are coming up and this defines the new reality of the right(despite this being the first time ever for violence like this)..................while describing the many hundreds of violent riots by the left all Summer long as peaceful demonstrators.

As an objective observer, I am very concerned about the rights behavior, not just that which was displayed on Wednesday because their frame of mind was manipulated by fake news but because that frame of mind has in fact, become a permanent, extreme  belief system with regards to this past elections and future elections.

But there is a ZERO chance that Trump would ever start a nuclear war if you understand anything about the man. H. Clinton would be 100 times more likely to do such a thing.

The left just doesn't understand Trump and hates him and his supporters, so they greatly exaggerate anything bad by an order of magnitude. 

While they enable the exact, even worse behavior from their side........hundreds of violent riots all Summer long, calling them peaceful demonstrations for a righteous cause.

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/64051/#64053

By metmike - Jan. 10, 2021, 11:38 a.m.
Like Reply

As Inauguration Nears, Concern Of More Violence Grows

https://www.npr.org/sections/congress-electoral-college-tally-live-updates/2021/01/09/955289141/as-inauguration-nears-concern-grows-of-more-violence-to-come

I listened to NPR much of the Summer and with only a few exceptions their headlines downplayed the violence. During the worst of the riots, with a couple of exceptions,  they never stated "concern of more violence grows"

It was more like "mostly peaceful protesters"..............then going into  repeating how George Floyd was killed for the umteenth time. Even when there was mass, violent rioting.

One of my biggest concerns here is this below that was spreading COVID at the peaceful and non peaceful rallies this past Summer. We have a pandemic. When is the MSM going to start telling the truth. If gathering in small groups spreads COVID in churches, gyms and barbershops, how can thousands of people, a couple feet apart wearing almost useless cloth masks(some no masks) NOT spread COVID?

https://www.insider.com/black-lives-matter-protests-aerial-footage-photos-2020-6
Aerial protests black lives matter

Protesters congregate at the Hollywood and Highland intersection as demonstrations continue over the killing of George Floyd despite the dangers of the widening coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic on June 7, 2020 in the Hollywood section of Los Angeles, California.                        

Covering up massive COVID being spread from protests-8/8 update below            
                            29 responses |                
                Started by metmike - July 30, 2020, 7:28 p.m.            
https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/57070/

Oct. 26, 2020, 12:48 a.m.
metmike
By TimNew - Jan. 10, 2021, 12:03 p.m.
Like Reply

There is a process to launch a nuclear strike with stringent guidelines as one would expect.  It's more than the president pushing a red button on his desk, as it would seem some are implying. For members of congress to not be familiar, particularly Pelosi, who is 3rd in line to the "red button",  is unbelievable leaving me with the conclusion that they are deliberatly lying to rile up their base. Which, ironically,  they have stated in the last week is about the worst thing a politician can do.

By metmike - Jan. 10, 2021, 12:06 p.m.
Like Reply

What you stated is exactly what's going on here Tim.