Dr Hodkinson gives us his opinion of Covid19
3 responses | 0 likes
Started by GunterK - Nov. 18, 2020, 11:10 p.m.

He received his general medical degrees from Cambridge University in the UK (M.A., M.B., B. Chir.) where he was a scholar at Corpus Christi College. Following a residency at the University of British Columbia he became a Royal College certified general pathologist (FRCPC) and also a Fellow of the College of American Pathologists (FCAP).”

He is in good Standing with the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Alberta, and has been recognized by the Court of Queen’s Bench in Alberta as an expert in pathology

His comments will probably upset quite a few people.

But then, there is so much politics involved in this "pandemic"... on a US-local political level,... on a UN / NWO level... on a big-pharma level.... it's quite obvious, several interests are aiming to have total control over our lives.

But then, what do I know.... I am not an expert, this Dr is !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEo3rnU12jw&feature=emb_logo

don't be surprised, if this video gets deleted.

Comments
By GunterK - Nov. 19, 2020, 12:27 a.m.
Like Reply

One of the comments that this doctor made, refers to the reliability of tests. “Positive test results do not, underlined in neon, mean a clinical infection,”  He said that testing should stop, because the false readings are driving public hysteria.

this reminds me of the Elon Musk incident. He took 4 tests, all on the same day, all using the same device. 2 were positive, 2 were negative.

This means, maybe he is infected....maybe he is not.

in California some 1,000,000 people are infected.... or maybe they are not.

By metmike - Nov. 19, 2020, 1:32 p.m.
Like Reply

Thanks Gunter!

NEW: COVID Data November 19            

Started by metmike - Nov. 13, 2020, 4:40 p.m.            

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/61206/

By GunterK - Nov. 19, 2020, 2:51 p.m.
Like Reply

here are the data for California...

graphs obtained from latimes.com