MM is correct
3 responses | 0 likes
Started by mcfarm - July 27, 2020, 9:18 a.m.

If he thinks Trumps chances are now 10% I do think Trumps chances are 6 times that.

Further if Biden had a good coherent interview, unedited or cropped in some way, I want to see it. He has not had one like that since about never. And wx stated one of his biggest problemsthat he will never overcome....been in gov 46 years along with a long history of anti black policy and comments  and few if any real accomplishments

Biden suddenly being coherent would be like  Trump suddenly not tweeting. Neither ain't going to happen. You do not come back from what Biden is suffering.

Comments
By wglassfo - July 27, 2020, 10:10 a.m.
Like Reply

Dementia is a strange disease

My father as an example

When any family member came to visit he could pull himself together, long enough to fool family members that he was normal

Myself, being a more frequent visitor due to proximity saw his deterioration as it progressed

However, if Biden is like my father and even on a good day Biden will commit gaffes, one wonders how he can pull himself together for a full length debate

Personally I think the DNC will try everything to avoid a debate

They have already said a condition of debate is for Trump to reveal his income taxes

The DNC will continue to invent excuses to avoid any debate

IMO

By metmike - July 27, 2020, 12:02 p.m.
Like Reply

Thanks for confirming that mcfarm!!!

We welcome all opinions here, especially those that disagree with mine. Those, actually are the best.

However, what I will constantly fight against, is posts that mis characterize my opinion in order to make it easier for them to attack it.

But its easy to clear up. 

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/56799/

When that happens, I just repeat the previous facts/evidence/opinion/posts to prove they are mis charactering(whether intentional or not).

Then........there should no longer be a misunderstanding.

If it continues, (like with wxdave it defined him because he came here wanting fights and you cant fight somebody that agrees with you on some to many things) then we know that its intentional. 

Many misunderstandings today are actually based on this.  People not LISTENING to the other person or their view.

If I'm a never Trumper, it's easiest to attack others who are NOT never Trumpers if they are characterized/stereotyped with qualities of the most extreme Trump supporters. 

This way, you can use that tactic to make anybody with anything positive to say about Trump look bad. Part of this is that hate blinds people. When you hate Donald Trump, the greatly desired outcome in anything he is part of...........is for him to be damaged. Anybody that supports him or even defends something that he did, becomes your enemy because you perceive them as wanting the exact opposite of you in a venue that has turned you into an obsessive/nuerotic person not capable of separating objective realities/facts from the hate.

Hate blinds!

Again, easy to clear up on a forum that saves everything that everybody has posted. It's all right there.

And as a bonus, you get another epistle from metmike (-:

By mcfarm - July 27, 2020, 2:03 p.m.
Like Reply

also to clear things up this debate about hydroxyl is really becoming quite clear. Its cheap, its plentiful, combined with z-oak it works miracles. Problem is Trump likes it and promoted it. And the big boys will not make money on it and on the expensive stuff they control and want to push.....thank you dr fauci