‘The trauma lasts a lifetime’
3 responses | 0 likes
Started by mojo - June 18, 2018, 4:04 p.m.

Yoka Verdoner, a survivor of the Nazi Holocaust, this week condemned President Donald Trump’s policy of separating undocumented immigrant children from their parents.

In a Guardian op-ed titled, “Nazis separated me from my parents as a child. The trauma lasts a lifetime,” Verdoner argued that Trump’s “no tolerance” immigration policy “will scar its child victims for life.”

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/06/trauma-lasts-lifetime-holocaust-survivor-says-trump-immigration-policy-evil-nazi-child-separation/

Comments
By mcfarm - June 18, 2018, 4:26 p.m.
Like Reply

odd, most child psychologists say early separation causes little trauma and where exactly is this guys interpretation of Obama's policy...not to mention the dems great society starting in 1964 that tried and succeeded to remove the black fathers from homes with afdc programs aimed directly at black females by paying a bonus for extra kids....how about that for separation? Wow, amazing what the media somehow misses

By carlberky - June 18, 2018, 9:57 p.m.
Like Reply

mojo, Ann Coulter would disagree. She called the kids "child actors". 

Hard to believe Trump doesn't have a place for her in his gang.

By mcfarm - June 18, 2018, 10:07 p.m.
Like Reply

wow and I have not even gotten to late term abortions pushed leftist all over the country...talk about stress during "separation"....no, cannot talk about that lib policy