LAURA BUSH SHIFTS ALL OVER TRUMP
2 responses | 0 likes
Started by wxdavid - June 17, 2018, 10:08 p.m.

https://twitter.com/laurawbush/status/1008526531734458375

I live in a border state. I appreciate the need to enforce and protect our international boundaries, but this zero-tolerance policy is cruel. It is immoral. And it breaks my heart.

Comments
By GunterK - June 18, 2018, 12:04 a.m.
Like Reply

When a US citizen breaks a law and is arrested, his/her children cannot go to jail with him/her.

Why should illegal aliens be treated better than US citizens?

These mothers knew this would happen, if they got caught sneaking across the border at night..... and they did it anyway.

Any self-respecting mother, knowing that a separation from her children is to be expected upon her arrest, would not expose her children to this outcome.

Stay home..... or if you don't like it there, apply for a visa, like all of us "legal" immigrants have done.

And quit calling these people "undocumented immigrants". They are law-breaking intruders, not "immigrants"

By carlberky - June 18, 2018, 7:34 a.m.
Like Reply

Gunter, I have no problem calling them illegal aliens,  but I'm just curious about the reason the mothers are being arrested.  If they are caught at the border,  then they and the children are normally sent back.  If they are already residents and are arrested, then the children go to foster homes.  What am I missing?