Okay Trump lovers explain this
2 responses | 0 likes
Started by wglassfo - April 4, 2020, 10:47 a.m.

Trump has a bee in his bonnet with 3M

He wants the masks made by 3M to stay in the USA

3M has a tradition of making these masks for commercial use and they meet the specs for the virus protection

Now that is fine so far

The rest of the story

Pence visited the plant and discovered 3M was sellig to traditional cusstomers as well as supplying the USA

Well Trump says that isn't good enough

He wants all the masks and will sell surplus masks to Italy or Spain

3M disagrees

WHAT ???

Canada has been a traditional customer for yrs and Trump wants to stop the traditional supply going to Canada

Now why would Trump supply Italy and Spain and stop the flow of masks to Canada, a traditional buyer of masks

We send nurses across the border every day to work in your hospitals at Detroit and I would think Port Huron

Your president has treated Canada like road kill ever since he entered office

That dairy thing was the biggest piece of crap anybody ever blew up with incomplete information

If we had completely stopped dairy production your industry would not have benefitted, maybe by less than .01 %

You should have adopted our system but no, you are the world power and treat us like sh&&

Now why is Italy or Spain more needy than Canada for traditional 3M supplies

Bully for you for not stepping up and saying this is wrong

If you did not know, well now you do

Canada depends on the limited supply we have always bought

You are killing Canadian citizens and deciding who lives or dies

Your president can be so dispicable at times it makes me want to puke

I mean every word of what I posted so have at it, every one of you Trump lovers

This story was on our TV last night

I waited until today and googled the story this morning to make sure it as true before posting

Then I waited a bit before posting, because I really like the forum and members but it comes a time to stand up to for what is right and wrong

Very similiar to many school yards where some body who can't defend himself gets bullied most every day.

Aren't you proud of your school yard bully president

And no I do not want Biden as president

I just want the right thing done

Comments
By TimNew - April 4, 2020, 11:13 a.m.
Like Reply

Since you pose the question to "Trump Lovers",  I believe you've excluded every poster here.   Are you one of those silly people who think that anyone who does not despise every aspect of Trump much absolutely love everything about him?   

By metmike - April 5, 2020, 12:51 a.m.
Like Reply

Hi Wayne,

Please don't be mad at anybody here over this.

We didn't have a thing to do with it.

Your American ally,

metmike