What will recovery look like
0 responses | 0 likes
Started by wglassfo - March 28, 2020, 11:31 a.m.

I fully agree with MM the infections will drop off some time. Outside temp may be the logical time to see a difference, although some places with high temp are still seeing increases so what will define a peak, I don't know. It is impossible to have ever higher numbers or we run out of people to test

I really wonder what things will look like when we come out the other side [so to speak]. I know nobody can predict, but it seeems to me so many things could be different it makes your head spin

Now it is probably best to not worry and just go with the flow, but I can assure you many people will have thoughts and concerns about their future

So just for giggles and laughs this is what I have come up with. You could likely very easily add to my list

How much of the constitution has been shreded by loss of freedoms we gave up in the panic of wanting to be safe. Once you give up your freedoms, what are the chances of getting them back. Look no further than the Patriot Act to find out

How many will have a job to return to

How many will have even higher debt due to lack of money

What will the deficit look like if we pay people to do nothing

How many will want to return to work, when the business opens but people still don't know if the work place might have a carrier

How many have been infected and don't know

How many went on holiday to the beach and then returned home, only to spread the virus even furrther through out the country, infecting family as the returned home, and what family would refuse a room to a family member, who has no class or dorm to live in, On the flip side, the cavalier attitude of not thinking what their actions may have done to friends and family

We have heard the sense of smell disappears, which may be a leading indicator of possible infection [I never could smell anything but the worst of all stinks]. Did you know the virus although not peer reviewed may affect testerone levels of younger males. Further testing needs to be done but it seems, there is some evidence, the virus attacks the testicles more so than other organs and even a mild flue like attack could have repercussions.

Does anybody understand what is happening in the world of finamce. Our BOC lowered in to .25%. Is low int the cure for a possible financial melt down. I will bet my bottom dollar most in wall St make out better than I do

Should we have bailed out Corp who by their own mis management are now screaming for a bail out, while in yrs past, upper management made millions in bonuses. Should these people with millions feel some pain, like many others

What will GDP look like

Can GDP be fixed by unlimited Fed actions [what ever it takes]

Do you keep processing plants for food production operating, even though their has to be infections on the line. Do you test every subgle employee at the food processing plant to make sure the food is not contaminated or your fellow worker standing 3 feet away or less, does not contaminate you

Willl off shore workers be allowed to work the farms and green houses

Just a few things I can think about really fast

Do we just do like I said at the top of the post and just sort of roll with the punches

For sure I think our world has changed,, so why worry, although I do worry a bit about loss of freedoms

Comments
No replies yet. Be the first!