Criminal Investigations
0 responses | 0 likes
Started by wglassfo - Nov. 12, 2019, 11 a.m.

We all know that Trump has been investigated continuously since before he was elected and continuing to this day as he faces impeachment

Never have I seen a president do so much for his country will operating under the most intensive cloud of suspicion that he is unfit or other terminology to literally remove him from office

Lessor men would have caved in under this constant pressure, but I have to give him credit for keeping the country 1st in everything he has done, even if some in his circle of advisors and unelected officials did not support his actions

Trump has said no president should never again, have to be under such pressure as he has and I agree

Now perhaps Trump will finally be vindicated. The Mueller investigation was not enough so the Dems and others are in the process of impeachment,  accussing Trump of doing exactly what he should do as president

The fact the Biden's are involved is the one and only hope the Impeachment process is moving along. Well if the Biden,s were corrupt then they should pay the penalty

Most of us know this but it doesn't sit  well with Hillary or the Dems that Trump won

The one and only reason for all this investigating, plain and simple, is the fact Trump won. An outsider should not be allowed to clean house, and at times many wondered if he could clean house with the warning of "six ways to Sunday"

Well maybe the instigators of this coup will finally pay the price for their alleged criminal acts

We now have

Horrowitz investigation and rumours of at least two crinimal charges

Williaan Barr has his criminal investigation with rumoured charges

Durhan has his investigation with runours of criminal charges

Several names have been thought to be named as conducting criminal acts, with charges of crimes committed

This goes to the highest level of what should be non political

The question most people have is now that some information is available to think criminal actions did happen, although not proven, with the FISA actitons high on the list of criminal actions, followed by other crimes yet to be proven

Is there any chance of a two tiered system of justice

I think the integrity of the USA criminal system of justice and world opinion hangs in the balance of what happens now that criminal charges will happen.

Are some people so powerful that even a court of law will bow down and follow a two tiered system of justice???

Now that we are about to see more and what happens

What do you think will happen, to the acccussed

Not what you think should happen

Comments
No replies yet. Be the first!