Remember when Bernie used to villify Millionaires and Billionaires?
3 responses | 0 likes
Started by TimNew - Nov. 10, 2019, 9:47 a.m.

If you are paying attention, "Millionaires" has been dropped from his hate speeches.

I guess now that he's a known millionaire,  he can't use that anymore.

The man is such a hopeless fraud and yet he polls very well on the left.   Need I say more.

Comments
By metmike - Nov. 10, 2019, 10:11 p.m.
Like Reply

Up until just over 2 months ago, I liked Bernie.

Then in August, I spent numerous hours objectively researching him and his positions.

Sanders Touts $16 Trillion Climate Plan            

21 responses |              Aug. 22,  2019, 6:37 p.m.            

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/37437/

What I learned, caused my view of him to change. It has only gotten worse. 

By wglassfo - Nov. 11, 2019, 4:28 p.m.
Like Reply

Don't forget Wareen

She also has a climate plan and a Medicaid plan, plus anything else you might want on the left

She was asked who would pay for her Medicaid plan

The obvious answer was to tax the middle class as there wasn't enough money any other place

Her reply was that that millionaires and billionaires would pay. Not one cent from the middle class

When asked who the middle class was she abruptly turned away looking for another question. This is all on video

Heck, I think she is even worse than Sanders

She wants to get rid of all the cows. I wonder if she knows where her food comes from. Of coarse she does but if you listen closely you will find she will say anything that sounds good. She even has a hate for Wall St.

She has so many negatives I wonder?? And yet people soak this up as her polls are very high

The problem is the economy has a very good chance of not hitting on all 8 cyclinders come 2020

This will be a hard sell for Trump as people forget yesterday let alone a month ago

All things equal Trump should win easily but I fear the economy may not be his friend come 2020

By TimNew - Nov. 12, 2019, 3:54 a.m.
Like Reply

There is a growing segment of the population that feels the "rich" deserve to be punished because they must have somehow cheated to get rich. These are the people who consider Warren  and Sanders swell candidates.